Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever feel like you can never get sick or...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

Everything just falls apart. I've had a severe spinal/nerve injury where i can barely walk (and not suppose to), much less do much of anything else for the past three months and it seems everything goes to crap, add to it i'm sick with strep (still on antibiotics) and it's so much worse.

Example: Our pool tarp snapped due to water/ice because DH didn't put the pool cover pump on it. He bought it but it wasn't the correct one, so instead of taking it back he procrisnated and the pool tarp snapped.

Forget the household chores, there's two other adults in this house but it's always a mess/wreck. Crumbs everywhere, dishes not done, bathrooms a mess etc. DH and our roomate take out the trash only when it's overflowing.

I feel like if i ask nicely no one hears me, but if i'm mean about it, people get mad. I know it seems like a trival thing but after three months it's wearing on me when i use to clean every day. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:49 AM

yep I do feel like that all the time.  I leave out a honey do list.  My hubby NEVER did any chores when he lived with his parents at all so now its like pulling teeth to get him to do anything.  I simply tell him that the less you do, the less I will do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2014 at 4:43 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)