Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Foul mouthed 9 yr old

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
2 moms liked this
So my cousins kid(actually dh cousin) has always cursed like a sailor. Parents never said anything but he learns it at school. They never tried to stop him or any punishment. I had a talk with my kids about we do not talk like that and all has been well until I heard him say "I'll take your clothes off and rape you." And ". You have to make love to her hard and creepy so she had to go to the hospital."
Now my kids are no angels and have cursed a few times and they get a talk and consequence. Now I dealt with the f word and n word but rape is such a horrible word, and I know it's not a curse word.
Parents still just say "we tell him not to talk like that." We have stopped hanging out with them but they keep calling. What else can I tell them ?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hautemama83
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:11 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm fairly certain I would slap my kid in the mouth for saying that. Seriously, Wtf is wrong with his parents?
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:11 AM
2 moms liked this
Tell them their son is talking like a sexual deviant. I don't believe in spanking but that deserves a smack, at the least. And counseling, because that doesn't sound normal to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this
OMG!! And I thought mine were bad constantly saying stupid and idiot.
I would tell them that it is just too much, that your kids are at a very impressionable age and don't want them to be around that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:15 AM
Quoting ame85: Tell them their son is talking like a sexual deviant. I don't believe in spanking but that deserves a smack, at the least. And counseling, because that doesn't sound normal to me.

Wow, it amazes me the difference in people. I would spank my kid for bad behavior but I would never smack
hautemama83
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:17 AM
Whats the difference really?

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting ame85: Tell them their son is talking like a sexual deviant. I don't believe in spanking but that deserves a smack, at the least. And counseling, because that doesn't sound normal to me.

Wow, it amazes me the difference in people. I would spank my kid for bad behavior but I would never smack
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:20 AM
A smack on the butt is what I meant. Hopefully you don't think I meant face... I wouldn't do that. Soap, maybe, but you never hit a child in the face.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:23 AM
Well their kids are horrible their 10 yr dd spit on moms face once because she said no. I think I would have slapped her by reflex.

Quoting ame85: A smack on the butt is what I meant. Hopefully you don't think I meant face... I wouldn't do that. Soap, maybe, but you never hit a child in the face.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:27 AM
Quoting ame85: A smack on the butt is what I meant. Hopefully you don't think I meant face... I wouldn't do that. Soap, maybe, but you never hit a child in the face.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, that is what I thought you ment. No, I wouldn't either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:30 AM

I'd be reporting the parents.

Bleacher-mom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:34 AM
Quoting Anonymous: Well their kids are horrible their 10 yr dd spit on moms face once because she said no. I think I would have slapped her by reflex.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)