Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help not Bashing any advice

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:29 AM
  • 6 Replies

I have 3 wonderful children that live with me and my husband works at night so he sleeps during the day. I home school have been for about 4 years now, I also go to college and take care of two disabled and elderly couples one my parents the other my neighbors. The problem i have is for the last 5 months or so i have been sleeping about 18 hours a day. My 12 year old has taken on most of the cooking and schooling for his younger two siblings. I am going to have a sleep study done to see if i am not sleeping well at night but I think i sleep fine. I used to only sleep 4 or 5 hours a day for most of my life. I go so much stuff done, but now nothing is getting done it is not helping my depression at all. What is wrong with me

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
grey7399
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:31 AM

You need to see a doctor ASAP.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:31 AM

I take it you have seen a doctor?

Mom-does-hair
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:31 AM
Are you on depression meds? Maybe you need them adjusted...or narcolepsy? I'd see a doc since it is disrupting your life.
Bleacher-mom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:32 AM
Have you been checked for thyroid problems?
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:33 AM

Only your doctor can answert his question for you. Make an appointment and tell him/her exactly what you said here.

GL

krazymama4
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:35 AM

i have been to the doctor and they ran a bunch of test the thyrod test being one of the.  yes i am on depression meds I have been on them since i was 16.  I have a sleep study coming up but i go to bed tired then wake up tired.  I ca not even drive 45 minutes to my parents house without almost falling alseep.  I have to have my husband drive

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)