Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rich parents, what's the

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
Most expensive thing your parents have ever done or given you ?? Mine for my 15 th Bday party I had a appearance by eminem made lol don't judge me I was young and in love :) I'm still gaga over him, I'm actually going though my SIM cards to find the pics to upload, his face was even on my cake and it was a surprise, I picked the cake out but dad took care of the rest....what's the craziest thing your parents ever done for you??
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by 200 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:59 AM

When I was 15 my parents had been divorced for a while. They always tried to out do each other as far as presents. My dad bought me  VW Bug and my mom bought me a Ford Mustang

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:00 AM
SWEET!!!!! I'm sure you were a happy young lady:)

Quoting Sassy762:

When I was 15 my parents had been divorced for a while. They always tried to out do each other as far as presents. My dad bought me  VW Bug and my mom bought me a Ford Mustang

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:00 AM
6 moms liked this
Brag brag brag brag brag!!!

Rich parents, huh! By the time I was 15 I had a job, by 16 I was working full time during the summer and helping pay bills.
piperhalliwell1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:01 AM
I wouldnt say it was crazy but they paid the down payment on our house, and they've paid for some vacations over the years, they're not extravagantly rich but fairly well off...
TSNDDY
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:01 AM
I don't have rich parents
Sassy762
by 200 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:02 AM

1 car was in Georgia and the other was in Tennessee, lol

So I was only able to drive the mustang during the school year and VW during the summer.....smdh

I wanted to have them both in Georgia but my dad wouldn't let me take it there.

Quoting Anonymous: SWEET!!!!! I'm sure you were a happy young lady:)
Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:03 AM
my wedding. still have two weeks until the big day but so far the bill is over 75k.
Momtogirls0823
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:04 AM

Well, my parents were teachers so they weren't rich but I did get to go to California one year with my mom.  It was absolutely awesome and something I will always remember.  :)

Renilia
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:07 AM
Most expensive thing would have to be a TV and PlayStation 2 when it was new (even then it was less then $350 all together). Otherwise I worked for everything and bought it myself. I had a job at 13 and worked full time even during the school year to help pay the bills with my mom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:07 AM
I had a job at 16 also and have had a job ever since, I have worked and I know what hard work is and know that hard works pays off, my parents believe in splurging because you only live once, my father and mother grew up dirt poor and were one of the lucky ones when it came to being successful, my father passed a few months ago and I'm actually reminiscing on all the things he did for me just to see me smile , yes he did show off but he was proud and he was a amazing person

Quoting Anonymous: Brag brag brag brag brag!!!

Rich parents, huh! By the time I was 15 I had a job, by 16 I was working full time during the summer and helping pay bills.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)