Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why......do posts get deleted?

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:40 AM
  • 9 Replies
Just wondering. I am new to the group and have responded to a few posts, they show up as someone has quoted me, but when I try to get there they have been deleted. I promise I haven' t been too snarky.
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
crumpy_gat
by No. on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:42 AM
People delete if things get heated, or they're embarrassed, or they don't want notifications anymore.

Admin deletes if someone breaks tos.
Bleacher-mom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:46 AM
Your reply or the whole post?
Sassy762
by 200 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:46 AM

Some people post stupid stuff that they shouldn't be posting

Other people say things that they shouldn't say

And then you have the idiots floating around..... popping off at the mouth when they can't pull their head out of their butts long enough to breath ....they just continue to talk shit over and over and over again

Meanolduglyoldm
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:51 AM
Not my post, whole threads. ie Being a stepmother is so hard. But that one was getting a little on the bitchy side. None of my posts have been deleted, I can be deletable, but try and watch what I say, unless someone starts something. I'm too old to put listen to people talk s&%* to me and not answer back. My bad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:08 AM
If just your reply got deleted, the admins usually pm you.

Quoting Meanolduglyoldm: Not my post, whole threads. ie Being a stepmother is so hard. But that one was getting a little on the bitchy side. None of my posts have been deleted, I can be deletable, but try and watch what I say, unless someone starts something. I'm too old to put listen to people talk s&%* to me and not answer back. My bad.
allycally
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:09 AM
All of the above
armywifey26
by Krissy on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:10 AM
What they said
gracef282
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:38 AM
Heated debates from others i guess. Better to leave it at that. Sensitive people are touchy touchy. Poor them lol
Meanolduglyoldm
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:24 AM
Okay, thank ladies!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)