Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ARE YOU CLOSE WITH YOUR COUSINS?

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:49 AM
  • 53 Replies

I never really grew up with any of my cousins so we just arent that close unless we run into each other at a family occasion.  Are you close with your cousins?

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:51 AM
Hm, some of them.I only grew up with one but haven't seen him in years, the others lived out of state but we talk every so often.
stevens_mom2008
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:53 AM
Nope. One side has pretty much disowned me because I dont have money. The other lived 1-2 hours away.
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:00 AM

Semi-close with only one. They live in different states. I don't think any of them live in NY.

TableforSeven
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:03 AM

My cousins are all much older than I am....15+ years.  I never had anything in common with them.  I grew up with some of my cousins' KIDS to hang out with at family functions....but we didn't live near them so I only saw them a few times each year.  I have zero contact with any of them now.

drowningmama
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:05 AM
Nope. There is only 1 cousin I see often but otherwise - no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrossStitchMum
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:06 AM
My oldest cousin is 6 years younger than me and besties with my sisters. No I'm not close to any of them or my siblings
armywifey26
by Krissy on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:06 AM
I'm close with some. Not so much with others.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:07 AM
No. But my DS and his cousins are all close in age. My mom had 5 grandchildren in 6 years. My sisters DS and my DS are only 11 months apart. I hope they all will grow up very close.
mamaclairbear
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:15 AM

I was when I was younger. And then we lost touch. Now we're just facebook friends with is a little sad. We were like sisters when we were younger.

MagicMonkey
by Cilla on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:16 AM

No, we don't talk, I'm trying to change that for ds as he wont have any siblings, he skypes with his cousin and they have mini conversations, they're 2 and 3 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)