Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am about to start INSANITY *Update- I'm dying*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

I'm gonna die. I know it. I weigh 165 pounds. I am out of breath when I walk up three steps. I am so unhappy with myself. I am gonna die doing this. I know it. Any tips suggestions? I am starting day one in about 20 minutes here.. Downloaded it offline.. what should I expect?

I can't breath. My lungs feel like they are on fire.  My exzema broke out because I am sweating. I knew this was a bad idea. I already can't walk. My legs feel like jelly. I'm gonna throw up.. and I only made it through 12 1/2 minutes of the fit test. omg Im dying

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justone_jen
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:58 AM

It's rough. Just stick to it.

Don't beat yourself up when you can't keep up. Just take a breath and jump back in. You can modify exercises to your fitness level, also.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:59 AM
Good luck!
I'm supposed to start it soon too.... We will see.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:00 AM
Good luck! I wanted to try that but my husband decided to get a gym membership for us instead.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:04 AM

I'm so scared... Honestly getting off the couch gets me out of breath.. I'm only 19. I shouldn't be this way.

Quoting justone_jen:

Don't beat yourself up when you can't keep up. Just take a breath and jump back in. You can modify exercises to your fitness level, also.

PartyOfCuatro
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:07 AM
Good luck. It's a tough workout. You probably will not get thru all first day but keep moving. And strive to do more each day.
I need to start up again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:14 AM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:15 AM
I was told to start out with something easier then work up to insanity, but its worth a shot!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:14 AM

I'm dying, still

justone_jen
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:16 AM
Don't be scared. You're right, at 19, barring any health issues, you shouldn't have those issues.

It's hard work. We all started somewhere. Your body is more capable than what your mind convinces you. I've been a gym rat for five years(?), now. I still have days where I catch myself thinking, "I could skip tonight's workout," but I know better.

Yes, you are gonna be tired. Your muscles are going to burn, you're going to be sore, you may throw up. You're going to want to throw in the towel. But don't. Keep going.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm so scared... Honestly getting off the couch gets me out of breath.. I'm only 19. I shouldn't be this way.

Quoting justone_jen:

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:17 AM

keep it up

Happily married to the best man and father in the world! <3

Trying to Conceive Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)