Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fines for "being rude"

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:02 AM
  • 16 Replies
I own a small business. At least 2-3x a week I get a call from a company called "bizloans" wanting me to apply for money. It is automated so I always just hang up. Yesterday I decided to wait for an operator and ask to be put on their do not call list. So I tell the guy to please not call again and he begins to inform me why they call me so often, so I said " I don't really care WHY you are calling, you call me all the time and just want off the call list" sure I was a little bitchy and rude, but I didnt swear or anything. He then tells me "now, I am going to have to fine you for being rude" I said "whatever" and hung up on him.

Seriously....how the fuck can he fine me? What a not job! I didn't know anyone could collect fines for people being rude to them. Of this is the case, a lot of you owe me fines!! Lmao
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:03 AM
Bump
mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:04 AM
I'm rude to those people who call like that. I have yet to be fined.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:05 AM
Lol! Growing up my sister had a friend we called Lori Lou Lou. Is that you?
TheSilence
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:05 AM
Lol maybe he will refuse to put you on the do not call list?
LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:06 AM
Lol. O my my niece called me that. Well actually it was "aunt Lou Lou" she couldn't say Lori lol

Quoting Danesmommy1: Lol! Growing up my sister had a friend we called Lori Lou Lou. Is that you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:07 AM
I would just say; I would have to arrest u for harassing me and my business.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:09 AM
Our Lori Lou Lou drank my mom's perfume and got shitfaced drunk, we had to take her to the ER, lol.

Quoting LoriLou75: Lol. O my my niece called me that. Well actually it was "aunt Lou Lou" she couldn't say Lori lol

Quoting Danesmommy1: Lol! Growing up my sister had a friend we called Lori Lou Lou. Is that you?
LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:10 AM
I did call back to complain. If I get another sales call, I definitely will threaten to charge them with harrasment.

Quoting Anonymous: I would just say; I would have to arrest u for harassing me and my business.
LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Definitely not me. I did use to drink my moms cooking sherry. Never enough to be hospitalized though.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Our Lori Lou Lou drank my mom's perfume and got shitfaced drunk, we had to take her to the ER, lol.

Quoting LoriLou75: Lol. O my my niece called me that. Well actually it was "aunt Lou Lou" she couldn't say Lori lol

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Sorry I hijacked your post, lol.

Quoting LoriLou75: Definitely not me. I did use to drink my moms cooking sherry. Never enough to be hospitalized though.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Our Lori Lou Lou drank my mom's perfume and got shitfaced drunk, we had to take her to the ER, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)