Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work Annoyance's...

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:41 AM
  • 19 Replies
What's your pet peeve at your workplace? In other words what ticks you off at your job/by your co-workers....
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bubbie0809
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this
When they want you to drop everything and help them regardless of what you are doing.
And when I set my IM on busy..and I get that message, I know you are busy....but.
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Two-faced office ladies.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Every time I have a day off someone is calling or texting me to come in for overtime. No, I'm burnt out! I do not want to work extra right now! Also, people are texting me wanting me to work their saturday on my weekend off and they work my weekday. Ummm, no! I want my whole weekend off and mine is just as important as yours.

reava
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:48 AM
We have a couple of lazy ones. Drives me crazy to relieve someone and have to clean up their mess on top of doing my job.
Josie_P
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this
When my employees don't dress appropriately. There's at least one woman who comes in and I'm just like wtf that is not business casual.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Boys9501
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:50 AM
I don't work outside the home but dh's job has me on edge right now.
tx.tara
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:50 AM

I work for a small company, there is only me and one other girl that work in the office. She often (more than once a week) will be very late (more than an hour) or leave more than an hour early to handle something personal, or because of a personal issue. I get that she has kids and has to handle things, but she NEVER tells me when she knows she won't be here or when she is leaving early. I cover her duties when she's not here and she never lets me know what's going on or what needs to be done when she's not here. I just have to figure out where she left off. It's INCREDIBLY frustrating... I have had several talks with the owner about her doing this...

12345abcde54321
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Our work room doubles as a lunch room. The sloppiness in there makes me nuts.I am forever cleaning.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:54 AM
A boss who is a lying incompetent bitch. Seriously, all she does is lie to save her ass every time, she curses at her employees, yells at the top of her lungs, and can't complete any assignments put in front of her. She's the chairperson of a High School department.
FutureCooper118
by Kylie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Today my answer is monthly inventory counts. I travel from store to store so normally this task is left for the store manager who know what's on the floor- but today I am the manager so I get to count every mattress,box spring,pillows,frames etc. NOT fun. Least favorite thing.

Other than that people. I'm coming to terms that customer service might not be the best place for me.. although I am good at it. haha.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)