Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Called the law center on my way to work

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I live in southern Ia and we got snow and ice last night.

I scraped my windows off and headed to work like most normal people do. When I turned on the road that my workplace is on what and I see except a black Dodge Ram in the northbound lane with his entire windshield covered in snow and ice. I hope they caught and fined his stupid ass!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:56 AM
2 moms liked this
So you worried about calling someone else in for not clearing their windshield. Why? Safety? How safe were you driving on ice making a call?
Shani527
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Good point. But I'm sure she was a whole lot safer than someone w minimal visibility

Quoting Anonymous: So you worried about calling someone else in for not clearing their windshield. Why? Safety? How safe were you driving on ice making a call?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:01 AM
I have Uconnect in my car. Touched one button at the stop sign and the rest of the call was hands free.

Quoting Anonymous: So you worried about calling someone else in for not clearing their windshield. Why? Safety? How safe were you driving on ice making a call?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Zero visibility. Not one bit had been cleared.

Quoting Shani527: Good point. But I'm sure she was a whole lot safer than someone w minimal visibility

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:03 AM
That's silly. By the time they find him the snow will be melted.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Its 28 degrees snows not melting yet and I can about bet someone at the K-2 elem. he was about to pass called too. Its a fairly small town.

Quoting Anonymous: That's silly. By the time they find him the snow will be melted.
cassandrans
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Maybe he has x-Ray eyes?

Yeah, sounds like a suicide mission.
Shani527
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:25 PM
How were they driving? W their head out the drive door glass?

Quoting Anonymous: Zero visibility. Not one bit had been cleared.

Quoting Shani527: Good point. But I'm sure she was a whole lot safer than someone w minimal visibility

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:48 PM
Their windows were up too. Must be xray vision like a pp said

Quoting Shani527: How were they driving? W their head out the drive door glass?

Quoting Anonymous: Zero visibility. Not one bit had been cleared.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)