Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yes, so I had my boobs done 15 years ago. What's the big deal!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
1 mom liked this

Fifteen years ago after having my kids and being left with absolutely nothing I decided to go from a AA to a C cup and have a boob job. I was in my thirties and I thought it would make me feel so much better about myself, and it did. Now I am in my early fifties, attractive, healthy, and care about myself I work with four other women. My supervisor in the past two years has made many derogatory comments about all the plastic women in our community and how ridiculous they are. She is the teacher of our class. My coworkers and I laugh at all the silly stupid jokes that are said as I wiould not let them know that I've had this done after everything I've heard from them. Yesterday, I was asking the teacher if I would have to wear a bathing suit in this particular situation with the kids and before she answered my coworker and thought to be friend says " yes, you have to wear a two piece bathing suit with your boob job out there with everyone." OUCH!!! They laughed and I walked out the door. I really would like to go back and ask her why she would say something like that to me or should I just let it roll off me and move forward. If they thought it was funny maybe they will move forward too. We all make decisions in life that we sometime regret or not, but I would never judge someone based on this and I definitely feel judged. I would love some feed back please.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Katie3621
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Move on. Who cares what they think.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Let it roll of your back, don't let them get to you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
While I'm not for plastic surgery, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks...it's your body. Just forget what they say. People are WAY too judgmental!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:21 AM

she's very jealous & uses sarcasm to hurt you to feel better about herself. its like on here.if someone says something snarky its because their life sucks& they need someone to take it out on. once the others on the internet see it, those who need the validation of others on the internet, join in the snarky fun, they hope someone, anyone will acknowledge them.

but you also need a thicker skin. and not care what someone thinks about you.

rhope4
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
You had it done because YOU wanted it, and that is the best reason of all. People don't need a reason to be judgemental. Let it go. As long as you feel good about yourself, who cares what others think?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
It was totally unprofessional of her to say that to you at work.
shamillionaire
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM
I thought you had to get them redone every 10 years? But I seriously wouldn't care what the jealous hater says!! She's jealous!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:27 AM

You had a boob job at your age it is going to be obvious since real boobs sag. Own your choice and move on. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:29 AM
The only person whose opinion of you matters is you (and your so/dh) they don't have to agree but as long as your choice made you happy that's what matters. After this baby is born and I reach my weight loss goal if I lost my boobs I would definitely be getting mine done. I definitely want a lift regardless if I loose them or not lol.
punkomama08
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:31 AM

I would ask her why she said that and let her know it was fucked up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)