Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats next the world going to end for me!!!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:13 AM
  • 28 Replies
Lets just say im not having a great day at all. First i cant txt me husband to see how work is or send any txt messages or receive any. Then my daughter took off her diaper in the middle of the night and slept with out it and she only peed in one spot in her crib!

Whats next the world goig to end on me or the power will go out? Having one horrible day!!
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_me
by Emerald Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this
1.there are apps you can download to text
2. At least it wasn't crap
o.0
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Um.  A little overly sensitive today?  Are you that dependent on your man that you need to text him at work?  Be thankful the baby didn't poo all over.

southern.momof2
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:16 AM
Her peeing in one spot is a good thing...
brendens_mommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:19 AM
2 moms liked this

1. call service provider.

2. its pee, in one spot! (heres a tip: change the damn sheets)

if thats all you have to worry about then youre having a good day... 

1st world problems

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:20 AM
That's it?

You're doing pretty good.
brendens_mommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

whohasmyname
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:23 AM

She peed in one spot, I would be thnakful for taht and the fact that she didnt shit everywhere!   As for texting yor man at work. Chill w/ that before he loses that job. 

oliveoil423
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Theres times where i need him to talk to before i blow up on someone. I need it so i can get a hold of him in case of emergnces.

And for my daughter shes never done that before. When its really worm in side the house we dont bother putting close on her.

Quoting whohasmyname:

She peed in one spot, I would be thnakful for taht and the fact that she didnt shit everywhere!   As for texting yor man at work. Chill w/ that before he loses that job. 

oliveoil423
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:32 AM
I need my txt messages so i can get a hold of him cause i really dont kbow his work number. And online doesnt have the right one. In case of emergences. Like if i got locked out of the house or out of my car or if i had to go to the hospital. Iv never been this sensitive at all when i was pregnant with my first.

Quoting o.0:

Um.  A little overly sensitive today?  Are you that dependent on your man that you need to text him at work?  Be thankful the baby didn't poo all over.

o.0
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:43 AM

How far along are you?  What can he do if you get locked out the house or the car?

Quoting oliveoil423: I need my txt messages so i can get a hold of him cause i really dont kbow his work number. And online doesnt have the right one. In case of emergences. Like if i got locked out of the house or out of my car or if i had to go to the hospital. Iv never been this sensitive at all when i was pregnant with my first.
Quoting o.0:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)