Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Idk what to believe!!!???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
So my husband and I are not together at the moment....I left him when I found out he had an affair. Since then iv found out a lot of stuff involving him and other women but what his niece told Surday has me kinda freaking out. I told him if he wanted this to work then he had to get a job and agree to go to serious marriage counceling and then MAYBE we can be a family again. His niece texts me Saturday and says I have something to tell you about Dh.
She tells me that the Christmas before we got married (last march) he came in her room while she was sleeping and sexually assaulted her (she is 24) WHAA? She said that she confided in my brother in-law that encouraged her to confront him and that I could ask him if I didn't believe her. I call BL and ask him and tells me he thinks its true.... WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE IT TO THE POLICE AND REPORT IT?! He said it was BC dh was his brother and didn't want him to get in trouble for that....

I confronted Dh and he denies it and said she was drunk when she made the accusations. I knew he has a sex addiction but I never thoughr he would ever in a million years do something like this
His niece swears she's not making it up...its been over a year since the accusations were made with no whiteness other then dh and his niece so its kinda a his word against hers deal....

I'm just beyond shocked..... idk what to even think...... what do i even do? Like seriously WTF
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Sorry for any typos.... new phone...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Even an allegation would be it for me. Sex addict? Why bother with such a loser?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:16 AM
Bumpp
ladybugchick317
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:17 AM

has she ever lied to you before?

First_One_8_18
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope. Never touch him again. Move on. Get in therapy for yourself. She has nothing to gain by telling you. He has everything to lose by admitting it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:20 AM
Not that I know of...dh swears she was drunk...she has a drinking problem I n the past...

Quoting ladybugchick317:

has she ever lied to you before?

Sara1218
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:20 AM
2 moms liked this
This. All. The. Way.

Quoting First_One_8_18:

Nope. Never touch him again. Move on. Get in therapy for yourself. She has nothing to gain by telling you. He has everything to lose by admitting it.

jjames1990
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:21 AM

I wouldn't waste my time trying to figure out who is lying or not.  Just stay away from him and his family.  True or not, they obviously have huge issues.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM
He obviously has problems. I don't encourage divorce but in this case that may be best. If he is a sex addict, you don't know what he'll do or has done. Of course he's going to try to cover it up.What reason would your BIL have to lie?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:28 AM

if you're thinking of taking him back , get yourself some help and forget him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)