Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just when I thought this day couldn't be any better....

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM
  • 35 Replies
2 moms liked this

It just got better. It started to rain. I am on spring break this week, kiddies are not, and hubby is in Mexico visiting family, so I am HOME ALONE allll day. And have been since Monday. Laying on the couch, watching what I want, napping all day, what a life. Got to pick hubs up from the airport tonight and me and him can lay around the last 2 days of my break. I graduate in May and will be working then, so this is one of the last days like this and I am sooo sucking it up! I SHOULD be studying, reading, and watching the assigned films, but wth, it can wait. 

Do you ever get days like this? Where you get to do whatever you want, for at least half the day? It's like therapy. Seriously.

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShoeStrings
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:35 AM

BUMP!

orchardmoma
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:36 AM

My hubby generally works 7 days a week but he had last Sunday off. He got up early put the little ones in the car and left for half the day to give me a much needed break. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:37 AM
That's my life for the most part. I'm a sahm and my dd is in school. I have about 3 hours of things to do all week, but the rest is my time to do as I please. Today, I'm watching Netflix. :)
ShoeStrings
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:38 AM

That is very sweet. Hubby will do this too, but mostly to give me quite to get homework done. What did you do on that day? I love to be lazy, so I usually spend a lot of time laying around on here or fb or watching tv. 

Quoting orchardmoma:

My hubby generally works 7 days a week but he had last Sunday off. He got up early put the little ones in the car and left for half the day to give me a much needed break. 

suzanneyea
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:38 AM

No, I have a toddler at home.

ShoeStrings
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:39 AM

I love Netflix. I watch the crime shows and historical documentries a lot. 

Quoting Anonymous: That's my life for the most part. I'm a sahm and my dd is in school. I have about 3 hours of things to do all week, but the rest is my time to do as I please. Today, I'm watching Netflix. :)

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:39 AM
No, I have a full time job.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:41 AM
I watch so much of it, I worry my internet provider is going to shut me off. Lol

Quoting ShoeStrings:

I love Netflix. I watch the crime shows and historical documentries a lot. 

Quoting Anonymous: That's my life for the most part. I'm a sahm and my dd is in school. I have about 3 hours of things to do all week, but the rest is my time to do as I please. Today, I'm watching Netflix. :)

olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this
No I don't. It sounds wonderful though!
orchardmoma
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I get caught up on shows, Netflix, bubble baths, lay around and generally be as lazy as I can!! Haha!!! 

Quoting ShoeStrings:

That is very sweet. Hubby will do this too, but mostly to give me quite to get homework done. What did you do on that day? I love to be lazy, so I usually spend a lot of time laying around on here or fb or watching tv. 

Quoting orchardmoma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)