Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wahhhhh!!!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:32 PM
  • 7 Replies
It's going to be gorgeous this weekend. Like 80s and sunny and beautiful. I was looking forward to it....

Then I wake up today sore throat, weak, blaaaah!!!!

I don't want to be sick this weekend. Took some airborne and am spending the day resting and drinking lies if fluids.
*whine over*
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Schmoopi
by QueenOfAllThings on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:34 PM

I'm trying to translate and just cannot. Hope you feel better soon.

Quoting June.Clever: It's going to be gorgeous this weekend. Like 80s and sunny and beautiful. I was looking forward to it.... Then I wake up today sore throat, weak, blaaaah!!!! I don't want to be sick this weekend. Took some airborne and am spending the day resting and drinking lies if fluids. *whine over*

June.Clever
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Lol!!!its suppose to say lots of fluids. Water and tea.

Quoting Schmoopi:

Quoting June.Clever: It's going to be gorgeous this weekend. Like 80s and sunny and beautiful. I was looking forward to it....

Then I wake up today sore throat, weak, blaaaah!!!!

I don't want to be sick this weekend. Took some airborne and am spending the day resting and drinking lies if fluids.
*whine over*

hautemama83
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Same here, plus my mil is driving out from ca to visit for a week Saturday.
Schmoopi
by QueenOfAllThings on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Bless your heart. I KNEW you felt bad when I saw that because you normally don't typo like that. I couldn't figure it out to save me.

Quoting June.Clever: Lol!!!its suppose to say lots of fluids. Water and tea.
Quoting Schmoopi:

Quoting June.Clever: It's going to be gorgeous this weekend. Like 80s and sunny and beautiful. I was looking forward to it.... Then I wake up today sore throat, weak, blaaaah!!!! I don't want to be sick this weekend. Took some airborne and am spending the day resting and drinking lies if fluids. *whine over*

June.Clever
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:57 PM
Hope you feel better too!

Quoting hautemama83: Same here, plus my mil is driving out from ca to visit for a week Saturday.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:00 PM

I was coming down with a  head cold/sore throat last week and was heating some simple chicken broth and decided to add some chili powder to kick it up a little. I didn't realize I added pure cayenne powder and took a big gulp out of my mug. BAM. Cold was gone in a few hours. It was so worth the temporary agony and I'll be using the remedy in the future. Hope you feel better soon.

hautemama83
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:06 PM
Thanks! You too!

Quoting June.Clever: Hope you feel better too!

Quoting hautemama83: Same here, plus my mil is driving out from ca to visit for a week Saturday.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)