Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why are people insulted and looked down upon for providing their kids with a higher standard of living??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this
It's ridiculous! I have NEVER seen people fault others for providing their kids with a nice life, until this site. People even stoop so low as to call people's children ugly names because they have a different standard of living. Newsflash! Material possessions don't give kids a spoiled attitude or make them brats! If you feel the need to put another mother down because they provide well for their kids, then you're petty and pathetic for acting so ugly! I mean, at least they love their kids and provide for them. But, they're treated as lowly as if they beat their children. My children will always have a high standard of living, and there's nothing wrong with that. We also love them, support them and spend tons of quality time with them. We teach them to be grateful, appreciative, and to be kind and giving to others. We do NOT, however, teach them that it's ok to insult people just because they live a different standard of life than us. A lesson many of you should learn before you go putting other moms down for providing for their kids. There will always be people who have more than you, and there will always be people who have less than you. NEITHER situation gives you free reign to insult people and their children because of what they have or don't have.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Because most people on this site are dirt poor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:34 PM
That's too bad, but it's no excuse to put others down.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because most people on this site are dirt poor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)