Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my BIL sexually assaulted me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

It happened on Monday night and I am still worked up about it to the point that I feel like vomiting. BIL until this happened had never given me a reason to mistrust him. He was always coming off as the perfect husband

I was home alone. My two kids and my husband had gone out to grocery shopping and I wasn't expecting anyone to come over. So when he rang the door-bell and I saw who it was, I automatically let him in. He asked if Chad (dh) was home and I told him that he would be back soon, he came in and sat on the sofa and we were chatting about sister's upcoming party. I went into the bathroom to use the facilities and he forced his way into the bathroom behind me. He used his fingers to violate me and then tried to penetrate me with his dick. I shoved my knee into his groin, punched him in the face and called 911, during this time he tried to come after me a second time. This time I sprayed him with mace.

The cops got there about 3 minutes before my husband did. I was taken to the hospital for an exam which I hope to never endure again. I was treated terribly, like a cheating wife who suddenly decided to cry sexual misconduct to cover up her ways!

Right now he is being charged with sexual assault, sexual misconduct, simple assault and is being held without bail. My sister refuses to pay to bail him out and is in the process of filing for divorce.

I am still so disgusted. So unhappy.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Frosting
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:47 PM

That's awful that the hospital treated you that way.  I would have had some choice words for them.  You could file a complaint on them through HR you know.  How did you husband handle it?  I'm glad your sister obviously believed you.

krusesbaby
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:48 PM
I wouldnt bail yhe cheating ass out either. Hes probably safer in there cuz if someone did that to me my dh would be looking for him. Im so sorry u had to go through that
krusesbaby
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:48 PM
I wouldnt bail yhe cheating ass out either. Hes probably safer in there cuz if someone did that to me my dh would be looking for him. Im so sorry u had to go through that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:50 PM

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

That's awful that the hospital treated you that way.  I would have had some choice words for them.  You could file a complaint on them through HR you know.  How did you husband handle it?  I'm glad your sister obviously believed you.

My husband punched him in the face and told him that he was damn lucky he was not home. Then again if he had been home it never would have happened in the first place. 

My sister says she has had a really bad feeling about him for awhile now but she never in a million years expected him to hurt someone--especially someone that she loves. She's grateful that she's getting far away from him the only bad thing is they have one child and she's pregnant with another.

I already filed with HR and told them that they needed to re-evaluate how they handled victims of sexual assault or rape because if how I was treated was any indication it's no wonder women do not want to go to the hospital to get help.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:51 PM
The hospital treated you that way or your family did? If it was the hospital I would file a complaint. That is absolutely horrible!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Quoting krusesbaby: I wouldnt bail yhe cheating ass out either. Hes probably safer in there cuz if someone did that to me my dh would be looking for him. Im so sorry u had to go through that

He is the lowest of the low. What creature would attack someone in that they know--someone they have shared Christmas with?

A fucking animal with zero regard for anyone or anything and my sister knows that. She is better off without him and he really hates him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:53 PM

Quoting Anonymous: The hospital treated you that way or your family did? If it was the hospital I would file a complaint. That is absolutely horrible!

Hospital. I was never shown any kindness or any sympathy not even when I was crying and shaking because I already have a fear of hospitals. I called HR and filed a report with them already and my husband called and made his own report and his own thoughts and voice heard.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:53 PM
You did everything right! I am so sorry. That man makes me sick!

I am sorry you were treated poorly.
antyler
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:53 PM
Good for you!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: The hospital treated you that way or your family did? If it was the hospital I would file a complaint. That is absolutely horrible!

Hospital. I was never shown any kindness or any sympathy not even when I was crying and shaking because I already have a fear of hospitals. I called HR and filed a report with them already and my husband called and made his own report and his own thoughts and voice heard.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:54 PM
Ugh that is awful, you poor thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)