Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having a hard time

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

DS2 is 10 mos. and he's been sick for almost two months straight.  First was a cold that turned into an ear infection with VERY high fever, so then he went on antibiotics and got well for a day or so.  Well, the antibiotics gave him thrush which I got too because I'm breastfeeding.  So now he's on diflucan and so am I.  DS1 brought home a cold and cough from preschool, he's sick with that as well.  I haven't slept a wink in almost six weeks, just feel so worn down.  I just want my baby to get better....ok vent over.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:36 PM
When my son was a baby, he got thrush so bad and then I got it that I had to stop breastfeeding. Sucked
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:38 PM

Quoting Anonymous: When my son was a baby, he got thrush so bad and then I got it that I had to stop breastfeeding. Sucked

It is so painful, I am crying every time I nurse him.  I hope it gets better with the diflucan.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:39 PM
I feel ya. My breasts were bleeding and cracking..... maybe tonight, after the kids go to bed, you should take a bath and relax

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: When my son was a baby, he got thrush so bad and then I got it that I had to stop breastfeeding. Sucked

It is so painful, I am crying every time I nurse him.  I hope it gets better with the diflucan.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Hope things get better soon:)  Here's a bump:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:47 PM

Sounds good.  I was up most of last night with DS.  Hopefully he'll sleep better tonight.

Quoting Anonymous: I feel ya. My breasts were bleeding and cracking..... maybe tonight, after the kids go to bed, you should take a bath and relax
Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)