Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tell me your embarassing kid stories

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:03 PM
  • 18 Replies

i want to laugh so tell me whats the most embarassing mom moment youève had with your kids

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oliveoil423
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:05 PM
Not watching my kid on what shes doing at the check out line and takes someones raw meat off the belt. I had to apologies to the guy for that. And he was like thats okay.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:06 PM

my dd used to have manly farts when she was a baby... so of course, when we were in public, and she'd fart, people would give me looks... LOL. Yea... wasn't cool

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:07 PM

When my DS was a baby he was obsessed with boobs. I can't count the number of times I was holding him in public and he pulled down my shirt. I'd have to warn any female family members or friends wanting to hold him that he would do that, and he usually did.

kiddycat73
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Once when we were out to dinner, our server was a young man with TERRIBLE acne. When he took our drink order, my youngest (5 at the time) told him she wanted a "Shirley Pimple". The poor kid looked mortified, and I was so embarrassed!
Hoppers33
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't think it's the worst, but the most recent was when my 3yo stood up on his chair in the middle of a restaurant and yelled "I HAVE A PENIS!!"
KennyPooPoo22
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:09 PM
DD will be 2 in late May, so not much yet. The only thing I can think of right away was about a month ago and we were walking through Kroger to check out. DD starts screaming at the top of her lungs about a HooHoo. She keeps at for around 2 minutes while I'm trying to get her to tell me what's wrong. Then I notice a large stuffed Valentine's gorilla behind me. The whole time I thought DD was yelling about *HER* HooHoo, when in all actuality she was informing me that monkeys say hoo hoo hoo.
HAHuskey
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:11 PM
My 8(almost 9)month old says dog over and over while plays with her teddy bears. I'm not sure if she knows what dogs are but, she is intent on the bears being them.
jujubear1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:15 PM
We were at a pumpkin carving party once when dd was about a month away from being 2. She was sitting on my lap and farted loud enough for everyone to hear, then gave me this look like she was grossed out and yelled "Mooommmy!" Like I had been the one that farted.
jujubear1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:19 PM
Oh and a few months ago, she's 9, we went to Academy. The girl checking us out had a unique name. Dd asked her what her name was since she couldn't figure it out from reading it. After the girl answered, dd asked why her parents named her that. I was mortified. I thought of cm immediately.

Mil and I went to academy not long after, same girl checked us out. I was like, oh you're the girl my daughter asked about your name. She remembered.
heydooney
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:23 PM
We did a lot of traveling between Colorado and Illinois so there were not always bathrooms available. My boys learned to go outside if necessary.

One day we were at the park, I was with my youngest who was just starting to walk, and heard a bunch of kids start laughing. One of them yelled, "HE'S GOIN POTTY!" I looked over and there was my middle son (had just turned 3) entirely without pants, doing his business in the grass next to the park. He had left his pants at the top of the play structure and I had to go get them and then get him dressed. I was so embarrassed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)