Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

carpet tiles

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:58 PM
  • 5 Replies

Has anyone played with installing or having installed carpet tiles? I was curious how well they held up. They are enticing to me as they already have the carpet pad attached and I wouldnt need a truck to haul. I know noone who has had them tho. Thanks

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:59 PM

I have thought about getting some to make area rugs for my town home. I just never get around to it lol. I like the idea of them and have seen some really cool ideas.

gsmom9
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:09 PM

Ya.They say you can fairly easily remove one to replace if you have a stain. They attach with some type of specific carpet tile tape, or adhesive.

gsmom9
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:26 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I have the Flor tiles in my bedroom. Love them. I made sure I bought extra in case any got stains and needed to be replaced. Super easy to install, my husband & I put them in ourselves. Only thing I would do differently is spend the extra money and get a more plush one. Other than that, love them.

gsmom9
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 5:16 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I have the Flor tiles in my bedroom. Love them. I made sure I bought extra in case any got stains and needed to be replaced. Super easy to install, my husband & I put them in ourselves. Only thing I would do differently is spend the extra money and get a more plush one. Other than that, love them.

I was thinking that myself today when I was looking at them today at Menards.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)