Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

scared to find out *tmi to some*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

Im 33 years old and have always had short periods. 3-4 days and very light.  sence october 13 2013 i have only had one day a month where it was spotting and thats it, no cramping. I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. 6 years prior i had my tubes tied so i thought it was just a false positive, and when november came around with going the entire month i took another one, positive again. right now i would be about 20 weeks until this morning i woke up to being soaked in dark red/black blood. i am not cramping or feeling any different.  My mom was trying to tell me im not pregnant im going threw menopause, but i am showing, ive been threw 4 pregnancys i know what its like, and havent had hot flashes or anything else. 

has anyone been threw this a long time after your tubal, i have no insurance so i cant just go to the doctor. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:06 PM

*through

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:07 PM
How do you have four children and no insurance?
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:07 PM

No I haven't. And like you I had my tubes tied and have very short, light periods. I have never had whatyou described.

MrsHMS
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:10 PM

20 weeks and you never went to the dr?

mommy211983
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:10 PM

No but you need to find a way to see a doctor. If you are testing positive then go to the hospital for the bleeding. They will do an ultrasound or check for heartbeat. 20 weeks is a long time to be pregnant with no prenatal care. You need to go asap. This will not go away if ignored. GL

two4one
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Do yo not have planned parenthood or some other clinic you can go to?

Isaacsmom913
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

If you're pregnant you automatically qualify for medicaid.  You're doing a diservice to your unborn child if you are indeed pregnant.

firespurity
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:13 PM
Just go to the doctor
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)