Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question about cloth diapers for newborns

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:15 PM
  • 5 Replies
I'm looking for suggestions for cloth diapering a newborn! If you have done it, what's your favorite diaper? I am new to cloth-just started using cloth diapers for my 15mo old. I have Charlie Banana and bumgenius 4.0 pocket diapers, which I really like, but I've read that they are too big for newborns. Any suggestions on your favorites for tiny babies would be appreciated.
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MissMia22
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Depending on budget, little joeys are awesome!
yo_ho
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Never done a newbie, but heard prefolds and covers work best. Check out the cloth diaper groups around here :)
articmom
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol joeys , or just prefold and covers . That is what I used .
MamaRae85
by *you're on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

The only kind I had for my son were gdiapers. I loved them. They're an outer shell that you put an insert directly in. Plus, they have snaps on the front for when the baby still has the umbilical stump. I used both disposable inserts (which can get expensive if used for a long time, but are awesome for meconium) and cloth inserts. Gdiapers cloth inserts are incredibly absorbent.

KW123
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I started with Baby BeeHinds Magic-Alls All-in-One Cloth Diaper for newborn & than moved on to Little Monsters. I got them on Zulily while I was still pregnant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)