Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 baby daddy post got me thinking

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies

i have two kids, by two different guys.

my first childs "dad"  has never been a part of his life. he left the state when i had him prematurely and 'foiled' his plans of taking him away from me to go raise him with his ex girlfriend who couldn't have kids. (long story there)

my now ex husband adopted my oldest shortly after we had my second child. (we were married and id planned on it staying that way.)

shit happened..he became abusive....so here i am...a singe mom with two kids, by two different guys 

and some day i want more kids...so eventually im going to have three or more kids by three guys

go me. i feel like such a loser with the hand i was dealt :(

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pnukey
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:22 PM

GL with that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM

yep

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:36 PM
Standards are important.
wodntulk2kno1
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:38 PM
I think 2 dads are enough but thats me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:38 PM

so i should just not have anymore kids....because guys are douchebags?

Quoting wodntulk2kno1: I think 2 dads are enough but thats me.

crumpy_gat
by No. on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:39 PM
6 moms liked this

What's more important to you--having more children or what people on cafemom think of you? 

Bubbie0809
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:39 PM
2 moms liked this
Just do the best you can. I don't think of you or anyone else in your situation as "losers"
Things happen all the time, no one has room to cast aspersions on your character.
kbntaej
by Josephine on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:40 PM
This :)

Quoting Bubbie0809: Just do the best you can. I don't think of you or anyone else in your situation as "losers"
Things happen all the time, no one has room to cast aspersions on your character.
kbntaej
by Josephine on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:41 PM
You do not need to justify your choices to any of us. Live your life & do what works for your family.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks :) i know i'm a good person. just dealt a really shitty hand. i had no idea about the first guys plans...i didnt find out until later when i actually got an email shortly after my son was born from the ex girlfriend asking if id send them pictures of him. and when i said no she told me i was lucky i had him early or i wouldn't have had him at all and told me their plans. i had no idea they even still talked. :( was lied to the whole relationship....

my ex husband...he just went crazy...i was a decent guy and all....then one day he just snapped and started sexually abusing me...and laid a hand on both of my kids so i said f that and that was that........and here i am now.....

Quoting Bubbie0809: Just do the best you can. I don't think of you or anyone else in your situation as "losers" Things happen all the time, no one has room to cast aspersions on your character.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)