Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like a terrible mother

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

I'm 8 months pregnant and I feel like I have NO energy for my kids most days. Some days I wake up and want to go out and do something with them, but most days I just feel like I can't do anything. I'm so tired all the time. And now I'm just whining to a bunch of random internet women. Nice.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arimaur
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:39 PM

lol at the last sentence. when i was pregnant with my ds, dd was still a baby.  they're exactly 18 months apart.  i did my best to play with her and take her out for walks.  i was dead tired all the time, so i know the guilt you're feeling right now.  i do remember that when i did more and more, i got more energy from being more active.  good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. and don't worry too much, i'm pretty sure you're doing just fine :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:40 PM

Thanks. I have 3 toddlers, so giving them the attention they need is tough right now. 

Quoting arimaur:

lol at the last sentence. when i was pregnant with my ds, dd was still a baby.  they're exactly 18 months apart.  i did my best to play with her and take her out for walks.  i was dead tired all the time, so i know the guilt you're feeling right now.  i do remember that when i did more and more, i got more energy from being more active.  good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. and don't worry too much, i'm pretty sure you're doing just fine :)

arizbet22
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:42 PM

Give your self some cred.  Your body is making a beautiful being.  You have every right to be tired.  :)

I felt really tired during both of my pregnancies. I feel tired now and I am not pregnant lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:46 PM

I told my husband the other night, "don't even THINK about me doing this again for at least 5 years." 

Quoting arizbet22:

Give your self some cred.  Your body is making a beautiful being.  You have every right to be tired.  :)

I felt really tired during both of my pregnancies. I feel tired now and I am not pregnant lol

arizbet22
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Hahaha we are talking about the 3rd.  My little one is 15 months right now.  I just want to get it over with lol. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I told my husband the other night, "don't even THINK about me doing this again for at least 5 years." 

Quoting arizbet22:

jjames1990
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

This happened in our family last week.

DH came home from work. DD looked like crap on a stick!  She hadn't eaten, slept, she is having a bad case of pregnancy acne.  She even stunk.  LOL

DH said, "what did you do today"

DD said, "I grew a person a little more, what did you do?"

LMAO

Give yourself a break, its exhausting.

MomTo2SillyBoys
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:51 PM
It's ok dear. I'm in the same boat. 2 kids and 33 weeks pregnant. I'm exhausted and it's so hard to find the energy to do anything. Just relax and don't over stress it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:06 PM

I'll be at 32 weeks on Saturday. This just sucks ass. Lol I'm so ready for this to be over with. 

Quoting MomTo2SillyBoys: It's ok dear. I'm in the same boat. 2 kids and 33 weeks pregnant. I'm exhausted and it's so hard to find the energy to do anything. Just relax and don't over stress it.

MomTo2SillyBoys
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:08 PM
Me too mama, me too.I went to the doc yesterday and baby is measuring at 35 weeks. I am so ready for this girl to be evicted.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll be at 32 weeks on Saturday. This just sucks ass. Lol I'm so ready for this to be over with. 

Quoting MomTo2SillyBoys: It's ok dear. I'm in the same boat. 2 kids and 33 weeks pregnant. I'm exhausted and it's so hard to find the energy to do anything. Just relax and don't over stress it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:08 PM

My husband gives me a break. I told him I don't have the energy to do anything and he says "what do you expect? You're growing a Person inside you." Lol I love that man.

Quoting jjames1990:

This happened in our family last week.

DH came home from work. DD looked like crap on a stick!  She hadn't eaten, slept, she is having a bad case of pregnancy acne.  She even stunk.  LOL

DH said, "what did you do today"

DD said, "I grew a person a little more, what did you do?"

LMAO

Give yourself a break, its exhausting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)