Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's just one of those days.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
I have days that I just sit and think about SS. I think about BM and where her best interest is. I think of SS happiness and our little talks. I just plan out worry about him when he isn't at our home. I've been around him for ten years which five I was more of a mother figure to him then his own BM. He has told me many times he wants to do week on week off. BM agreed but on her own terms weds-weds. DH wouldn't agree because he thought it would be best to have the same person pick him up all week at school. SS wanted Sun-Sun so that's what DH was trying to make happen. BM disagreed and asked to just keep schedule like it is. Weds-sat each week. Her excuse is it takes time away from her boy friends kids with SS. SS complains about them all the time and they are five and eight years younger then he is. She also stated she wants to make sure nothing gets untold about school events. Hum.... does she not realize I take my time and send her this stuff as soon as I see it. Which most of the time she acts like she could care less. She asked me a question about SS health one day and I told her his last visit was on this date. I was trying to give her the opportunity to schedule appt. Well she told me that was fine and just get him in. BM has not takin him to doctor in eight years. SS has even told me he is afraid to ask BM things. I'm not sure if he is afraid she will say no or if she yells at him. He don't talk much about it. When he wants to do school activities he always comes to me. But of course I ask both BM and DH if it is ok. I just wish I had a better understanding of how he feels about BMs.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)