Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Think A Store Like This Would Do Well?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

Around here, you really can't find any type of TV show/movie/specific cause memorabilia. It seems like no store really carries it, not even big name stores like Target or Walmart.

You mostly have to order online if say you wanted a Doctor Who t-shirt or maybe some Autism Awareness merchandise.

I always thought it would be cool if there was a little store that sold that kind of stuff. Mostly for what's still popular like HP/different popular TV shows but also sold merchandise for common disorders like autism, etc.

I wish I could open my own business and sell that kind of stuff but I have no money to lol. Also I don't know the first thing about running a business. I mean I know basic things like how to run a store, but as far as paying taxes and all that, I know nothing about that kind of stuff lol.

Would that type of store do well in your area?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
catngabsmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:06 PM

A store like that wouldn't find much success in my town, but in a trendier type of town it would. 

olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:09 PM
I don't think it would do well in my small town. I keep saying we need a good BBQ joint and a place with an outdoor patio to eat in the summer.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)