Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband is going to kill me if this goes through...

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:08 PM
  • 35 Replies

We found a the sweetest most beautiful dog ever in the park today. Some one stuck him in the dog park area and left him. He had no collar and tags. Animal control came and got him to see if they can find his owners, I figured he has to as sweet and beautiful he was. I did however put my number down to call me if they can't find his owners cause I couldn't bare to think he might end up getting put down if no one takes him. He was like a husky malamute mix.

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jlbelknap35
by Jessica on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Looked a lot like this but smaller

jlbelknap35
by Jessica on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:24 PM

BUMP!

jlbelknap35
by Jessica on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:34 PM

BUMP!

Candi1024
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:36 PM
They are very active, and it's good for them to have a dog friend.

I want one so bad, but right now 1 dog is enough. The next dog though......
yo_ho
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:36 PM
Pretty dog. How sad they just left him. Hopefully it was someone that just found him though rather than the owners ditching him.
jujubear1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:36 PM
Pretty! Dd wants a husky so bad, but we don't have the room they need. My lab would not like it either.
lovehimforever
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Unfortunately that is one breed that is stolen alot. We had a malamute that was taken in september.
jlbelknap35
by Jessica on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:41 PM

Quoting lovehimforever: Unfortunately that is one breed that is stolen alot. We had a malamute that was taken in september.

That's sad, I hate hearing that. That's like takings someone's kid. I'm sorry, they are beautiful loving dogs. 

caligirl7613
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:44 PM
My SO wants a dog like that. I'm like we live in Alabama. The poor thing will die of heat stroke within 10 min
jlbelknap35
by Jessica on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Quoting jujubear1: Pretty! Dd wants a husky so bad, but we don't have the room they need. My lab would not like it either.

We have the room for him but wasn't planning on getting a dog for a while sense we are moving soon but would LOVE this dog and so would my kids. He for sure needs a loving home though and not in a shelter for long cause he is such a sweetheart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)