Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am pretty sure the dang dog is .......

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:24 PM
  • 6 Replies

swearing at me in her own doggy language.  My dd has an emotional service dog (my dd has depression and severe mood swings and for whatever reason one of the only things that consistantly levels her moods back out is spending time with her dog).  Well the dog has ended up getting a disorder where she gets multiple non cancerous tumors on her hind legs and in her ears.  She has been the the vet many times for them and he has assured us they don't really hurt her, but more just irratate her, the bigger problem being that she chews on the ones on her legs causing sores that occasionally get infected and the ones in the ears can cause drainage issues so she does tend to get some ear infections.  Nothing we can't treat and take care of.  Well because it has been soo soo cold this winter I have treated her when she needs it but I haven't been able to wash her, so today since it actually got into the 40's with the sun shining, I gave a very stinky dog a much needed bath.  (I can't find a groomer who is comfortable bathing her due to the issues with her legs and ears).  Me and the dang dog where in the shower together for like an hour while I scrubbed the winter stinky off the dog, then I had to clean out and dry and medicate her ears and when her fur dries all the way her legs will get wrapped up for a while so she doesn't chew on them, but I am pretty sure the dog keeps looking at me and shooting daggers at me with her eyes and swearing at me under her breath in doggy language lol.  I keep telling her that her girl will be home from school in less than an hour and they can comfort each other but I don't think she wants to hear from me right now.  I even bought her a pretty new color and moved over all her tags but again she wasn't so thrilled with that.  Ah well it needed done and she smells sooo much better now even with the wet dog smell going on.

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
liltampa71
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Oh, my dog is a mouthy bitch.  If I crate her while we eat, she tells me off the whole time.

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:27 PM

LOL! She's probably fussing at you that she just got the perfect smell and you made her stink and she has to start allllll over again!

BrittSam2011
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Ha ha ha, that's funny.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

kidkrazyinAK
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:33 PM

We go to a self serve dog wash, it saves a lot of mess and hassle. He needs to go tonight, he had a seizure this morning and peed all over himself.

Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:35 PM

My boxer talks back to me all the time when shes upset.  If i tell her to get off the couch, she will jump down and look at me and "talk" and then walk off.  Its not really a bark or whine, its like shes trying to say something.   So funnY!  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Canine Proverb

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)