Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you let her see someone die?!?!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies

today i had to pick my dd up from her dads,she was still asleep because they didnt get home until midnight last night....i didnt know they went anywhere.......when i got dd to the car i asked how her week was and she said they went to Corals (her step mom's) aunts house in Sacramento......we live in san diego......and she then said that they went to a hospital and corals grandmother passed away in front of them,dd described that the grandma was shaking and then turned pale......i asked if her dad was with her and she said no only coral took her.......wtf?! 

1.her dad is only allowed to take her that far away

2.who the fuck would think thats ok for a 4 year old to see?!

iv tried calling my ex and now he's not answering his phone

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Well I don't think they actually planned for her to die while they were there visiting.  And if they did that is especially disturbing.  If he isn't allowed to take her that far away, I would definitely say something about it.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

While that is something the two of you should have made the decision about, that's one of the downfalls of having a child live in two separate homes....he doesn't have to clear anything with you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I don't think they actually planned for her to die while they were there visiting.  And if they did that is especially disturbing.  If he isn't allowed to take her that far away, I would definitely say something about it.

they went up because corals mom called to say her grandma wasnt doing well and in the hospital......at 98 years old its kind of expected....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:41 PM

Quoting Dzyre1115:

While that is something the two of you should have made the decision about, that's one of the downfalls of having a child live in two separate homes....he doesn't have to clear anything with you.

coral isnt ALLOWED to take dd that far away without him,we;ve already discussed that because her family lives so far away

KikiB85
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:42 PM
Yea i don't agree with any of that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:43 PM
2 moms liked this
Then take it up with a lawyer.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

coral isnt ALLOWED to take dd that far away without him,we;ve already discussed that because her family lives so far away

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Then take it up with a lawyer.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

i want to talk with my ex first

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Unless you have a court order that says that, he's allowed to do with his daughter, on his time, whatever he likes, so long as it's legal.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:45 PM

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Unless you have a court order that says that, he's allowed to do with his daughter, on his time, whatever he likes, so long as it's legal.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

*facepalm* can you not use your head and figure out that i do have the court ordered hence the NOT ALLOWED part

lostpassword
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:45 PM
Well maybe coral wanted to see her granny before she died and didnt want to leave your kid with a sitter??
Coral should have valled you to come and get your kid.
Sorry she seen that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

they went up because corals mom called to say her grandma wasnt doing well and in the hospital......at 98 years old its kind of expected....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)