Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what.....just......i......ugh this makes no sense to me.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

my sd's mom has put me through hell,shes tried everything in her power to keep me from even bing in the same house as sd. what i dont understand is that sd's mom has a new guy at the house every time sd goes home,sd also has 4 other half siblings from her mom,by 4 other guys. my dh has only had me around,iv been in sd's life since she was born.....i was told today that because im just a step mom i should keep my mouth shut and deal with it.....but it scares me that sd's mom has all these random men around her and she doesnt know them past their first name.......

but im just a step mom and i need to keep my mouth shut and shouldnt worry about what bio mommy does........*sigh*

just needed to vent

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:59 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:01 PM
Tell her to go fuck herself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:03 PM
So, you think if you tell BM what's what, she will stop having men over?

I agree, keep your trap shut. And I'm a stepmom too.
Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:03 PM

Dont try and understand. A lot of BM's are like that.  They still want control over what their ex does even though he is the EX.  But too bad for them, they cant take away his right to do what he wants with his kid while they are in his care.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:03 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Tell her to go fuck herself.

lol it was dh's mom who told me this,not sdd's mom actually......dh told her to fuck off but still it just bugs me,i think of sd as my own child and all these random guys around her freaks me out....im surprised it doesnt freak sd's mom out

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:04 PM

Quoting Anonymous: So, you think if you tell BM what's what, she will stop having men over? I agree, keep your trap shut. And I'm a stepmom too.

i never said i was going to say anything

mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Who has primary custody?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:05 PM
It probably does. But she is old enough to understand that you can't control other people. Unless you want to remove her from her mom completely, there is NOTHING you can do.

Except continue to complain. You know sd will over hear. She probably already has. Not cool.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: Tell her to go fuck herself.

lol it was dh's mom who told me this,not sdd's mom actually......dh told her to fuck off but still it just bugs me,i think of sd as my own child and all these random guys around her freaks me out....im surprised it doesnt freak sd's mom out

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:06 PM
So basically she told you to stop bitching over what you can't change?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: So, you think if you tell BM what's what, she will stop having men over?

I agree, keep your trap shut. And I'm a stepmom too.

i never said i was going to say anything

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:06 PM

Quoting mem82:

Who has primary custody?

its split

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)