Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NO!! I will NOT allow you to go to school!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
My DD LOVES school. She's always begged to go. She HATES snow days, spring break, summer vacay. Its a constant battle with her because shell whine and cry begging to go to school. We recently moved, changed schools and we both love her new teacher. I hated DDs old teacher bit DD has never met a person she didn't like. But this new teacher is just...idk how to even explain it. I didn't think DD could like a teacher more than she already did...but she does.
DD has been at this school less than two weeks and its PT conference today. Teacher decided against having one for DD because she just hasn't been there long enough. Instead I went after school earlier this week and discussed with her how things were going so far.

well DD is SO mad that she can't go see her teacher. School let out at 2:45 and by 3 she was asking if we could go back. NO!!
I've already signed her up for an after school 8 week program. (not a fun and games one but they'll actually be doing work). I've signed her up for summer school (it was optional and its a head start for the following year, not a review of this years work). She BEGGED me to sign her up for these things.

I'm glad she loves school but I wish she'd understand that a break is good too! Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)