Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ER worthy?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies

Sharp pain in right hand and shoulder and head pain and dizziness?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:33 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:33 PM

BUMP!

lkane81
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:35 PM
Ya I don't like the dizziness or should pain. Doesn't sound good. Not to scare you but could be heart.
beautisticaware
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:35 PM
Yes, could be your heart.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:52 PM

im feeling really weak and tired as well. My mom just keeps saying its a panic attack or anxiety.

Quoting lkane81: Ya I don't like the dizziness or should pain. Doesn't sound good. Not to scare you but could be heart.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:53 PM

No. I would go lay down.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:54 PM

that doesnt help/

Quoting Anonymous:

No. I would go lay down.

ARACMOM
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:55 PM
Not a bad idea
lkane81
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:57 PM
Is one side weaker that the other?
Do you have anxiety attacks and is this how you normally feel when you have one? Do you feel pressure on your chest?

Then biggest reason I worry is cuz I know of three people in the past year that were young just die unexpectedly from heart trouble and strokes. They all were in good health too.

Quoting Anonymous:

im feeling really weak and tired as well. My mom just keeps saying its a panic attack or anxiety.

Quoting lkane81: Ya I don't like the dizziness or should pain. Doesn't sound good. Not to scare you but could be heart.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:01 PM

yes my right arm it hurts a lot. I do not have any anxiety attacks ive been sitting here perfect clam minded clear. I do feel pressure on my chest. I had to go to the er for this in dec and xrays and ekg was normal :( My eyes hurt too.

Quoting lkane81: Is one side weaker that the other? Do you have anxiety attacks and is this how you normally feel when you have one? Do you feel pressure on your chest? Then biggest reason I worry is cuz I know of three people in the past year that were young just die unexpectedly from heart trouble and strokes. They all were in good health too.
Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)