Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe what I just found in my first grader's wednesday envelope!!!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:26 PM
  • 13 Replies
2 moms liked this

I always just kinda look over my kids' work and as I was looking through my son's I see something with my dd's name on it.  Well I guess it was a shorty story on someone they love.  The title was Prite (Pretty) Kailey.  It reads Kailey is my sistr. She is prite.  I am her brothr. She is owsam.  (Kailey is my sister.  She is pretty. I am her brother.  She is awesome.)  Then there is a picture he drew of his sister.  It just made me stop and and go awww and it just got hung on my fridge.  Even his teacher wrote "How Sweet!"  on his paper.  Usually my kids fight and my son is not the overly sweet loving kind because he is just too busy I swear lol.  If you were to ask him what word best describes him he will tell you rotten.  So it was a very nice surprise to see him write a story on his sister.  :)

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Aww..that is really sweet!

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Very sweet! How old are they?
TheSilence
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:29 PM
That's so cute!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:29 PM
Why would he say that the word that best describes himself is "rotten"? How sad...
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this

*Cue the Mom's who will say their first graders not only spell 100% correctly on everything they write, but could also write you a 12 page essay about Creationism vs. Evolution without consulting the Internet or books*

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:34 PM
Awh! Very sweet!
beautisticaware
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:34 PM
Too cute!
snowmommy0406
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:35 PM

Quoting HistoryNutty: Very sweet! How old are they?

He is 7 and she turns 10 here in a 3 weeks.

cnjsmith
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:36 PM
That is sweet. I just found a paper in the car from our road trip we just took that my DD8 wrote on and it said "Paige (dd4) is cute and funny" I was like WHOA!! They always fight so it made me smile.
snowmommy0406
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:36 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Why would he say that the word that best describes himself is "rotten"? How sad...

He says it more like Onery.  Not as a bad type rotten.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)