Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 teens vs one man

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
3 people ages 17, 19, and 21 held a 39 year old down beating him with a baseball bat. The man got his gun out and shot and killed two of his attackers. Should he be charged? We have conceal and carry and castle laws.

Just happened in Milwaukee. Www.wisn.com
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ajdahd13
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:11 PM
No he shouldn't be charged.
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Nope. Clear case of self defense.

DensHag
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:14 PM
No he shouldn't be charged. He was defending his LIFE. And for the record, the 17 year old is a teen, the two others are adults.
katarina666
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:14 PM

If they were actually beating him with a baseball bat while holding him down then no he should not be charged. They were little thugs. No one but there crack head mamas will miss them when they get less food stamps and money on there welfare check. I too live in Milwaukee ,and am appalled of what go's on on the near south side and the north side. Those people are animals!

Bigmetalchicken
by Emerald Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:15 PM

No he should not. Of course we will hear from the little genetic mistake's families how they were all 'good kids' with 'bright futures'.  So... prepare for that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Yes they are. It's sad. I live in Cudahy and it has gotten bad here. Can't wait til I can move to the eagle area

Quoting katarina666:

If they were actually beating him with a baseball bat while holding him down then no he should not be charged. They were little thugs. No one but there crack head mamas will miss them when they get less food stamps and money on there welfare check. I too live in Milwaukee ,and am appalled of what go's on on the near south side and the north side. Those people are animals!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)