Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My open letter to the b**** at my therapist's office.

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:41 PM
  • 57 Replies

Dear cunt at the front desk,

Why are you such a bitch to everyone you come across? I mean seriously, why be such a bitch to people who clearly are not in the right mental frame and need some help? You're the first face we see and instead of welcoming us and making us feel safe and loved you bitch, roll your eyes, and grumbled. FUCK YOU AND YOUR GRUMBLES.

I've been to your office twice recently after taking a 5 year break in treatment. I was nervous about taking the first step and thankfully I know that the therapist's we see are much more friendly than you are. Had I been a fresh patient I would have walked away and never returned. I took me days just to build up the courage to make an appointment and then I was greeted by you ignoring me for 25 minutes . Had it not been for an elderly woman speaking up for me I'm sure you would have ignored me for hours until the place closed. When you called me up to the front desk you spoke down to me and mumbled. Today was no better. You were just as short and just as rude. You fucking suck and I seriously wanted to rip your eyes out when you rolled them at me.

You're a bitch and I hope you loose your job and whatever pention you recive. You are in the wrong business.

Signed,

An angry patient. 

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peaceful.chaos
by Emerald Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:42 PM
4 moms liked this
Did you let the therapist know your thoughts? I'm sure her rudeness would be addressed if someone brought it up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:45 PM

No, I can barely speak to new people let alone complain to or about them. I'm sure after I feel a little more comfortable with her I will bring it up. 

A woman who got there just before me filed a complaint against her. I guess she had enough of her shit. 

Quoting Peaceful.chaos: Did you let the therapist know your thoughts? I'm sure her rudeness would be addressed if someone brought it up.

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

MsTRock
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Sucks you're going through that..

Nothing like being sick or what not and getting shitty service..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:45 PM
3 moms liked this
You just stood there for 25 minutes and let her ignore you? Why didn't you say something?
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:46 PM

I'm sorry.  I've been essentially chased off by receptionists like that.  Try to work up the courage to tell the therapist about how she is behaving!  Show them this post if you can.  Do something!  People are coming in scared, timid, and needing help.

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:46 PM

Exactly!

And then society  wonders why people snap and like to shoot up the place. A lot of the people there have some serious issues and chemical imbalances. 

Quoting MsTRock:

Sucks you're going through that..

Nothing like being sick or what not and getting shitty service..

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

casah4
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:47 PM

Print this out and give it to your therapist.

wamom223
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:47 PM

She kind of already explained that.  She was a therapist office so that can of indicates this was a bit of a different situation then just being ignored by a receptionist.

Quoting Anonymous: You just stood there for 25 minutes and let her ignore you? Why didn't you say something?

LyTe684
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:48 PM
If you can't talk, write a letter or e mail.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:48 PM
I love this letter:-) if she is being rude let that bitch have it but becareful because u don't want her to try to report you saying u tried to threaten her ass... or maybe even just tell her something to her face that way she don't have any proof that u said or did anything..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)