Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How big are your parties?

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:51 PM
  • 12 Replies

My DD turns four in the beginning of April. We always have a nice party with close friends and family, big cake etc. So far they have all been at our home, this year my son turned 5 we did a bowling party at the alley since he had a lot of kid friends, next year will probably be a venue party for Sophia when she is 5. How to you decided how big the party is, if its at home or a venue? Just curious

25 year old SAHM of two beautiful babies, Aiden july 5, 2008 & Sophia April 6 2010!

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:52 PM
Ds goes to a small school, only 100 kids in 1st -5th, so we have a small circle of kids
AZHOTMOM
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:55 PM

Its always at our home. DH is a chef and I am a baker so our house is swarmed with people anytime we have an event. Normally 30+ people on average.

bebe_ju-rah
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:55 PM
We started venue parties at 4, when we started inviting her school friends
bebe_ju-rah
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:56 PM
Ohhh can I come next time?? Lol

Quoting AZHOTMOM:

Its always at our home. DH is a chef and I am a baker so our house is swarmed with people anytime we have an event. Normally 30+ people on average.

OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:57 PM

Well we have a small home. So we try to find other venues. We look for party packages and that usually dictates how many kids we invite. 

AZHOTMOM
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:00 PM

Quoting bebe_ju-rah: Ohhh can I come next time?? Lol
Quoting AZHOTMOM:

Absolutely!! We are going all out for St. Patrick's Day cause I'm Irish. :)

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:01 PM
My oldest will be seven, we still just do cake and icecream at home and only invite our parents and siblings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Well since we have a ginormous family.  We typically do large parties at home with family & friends.  Just our family amounts to 20 people +. 

We just had my 2yr olds birthday and only inviting family and friends we had 30 people.

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:03 PM
3 of my daughters we duo at hone, because its during nice weather.
The other 2 kids we do out. Its too cold to have fun at home.
Ultra_
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:04 PM
Our parties are always big, regardless of venue or at home. We have big families, so lots of people. Plus church people and a few friends from school.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)