Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe the women said that in public around little kids? WTF?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
My ex is a dead beat dad. He owes two grand in child support hasn't seen my kids in six years. But I never bad mouth him in front of my kids. I was at the park and this mom was on the phone calling her "babies daddy" a looser and all kinds of names that shouldnt be said around little kids. Her child comes up and ask her mom who was on the phone, which the women said "I am talking to my friend about your sorry no good looser daddy." My mouth almost hit the floor as the little girl put her head down and walked away. I felt so bad for her,I just wanted to go hug her. She couldn't be more then four years old. I looked at dh and said I may hate that piece of crap but I wouldn't say that to my children about him,cause no matter how much I hate him..he is still their father. Poor little girl..
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
caligirl7613
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:21 PM
I see stuff like that all the time. Even with some of my family members and friends. Its sad
wonderstruck11
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:22 PM
I hate the term 'baby daddy'. It just sounds trashy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Loser*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:24 PM
It is sad,by the way the little girl put her head down she loves her daddy. I felt so bad for her.

Quoting caligirl7613: I see stuff like that all the time. Even with some of my family members and friends. Its sad
lnrmom
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:25 PM
I have two losers and I would never ever talk like that where my kids could hear me.

.... even now that they've figured it out for themselves.
Chels3
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Ugh SS's birth mom used to tell him to call his father a "Bad daddy"
And he's not a dead beat. Some women just don't care or realize how that really impacts a YOUNG childs brain. :(! Poor thing.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:27 PM

My DH's ex does that crap. It's totally poisioned his son against him.

Disneymom18
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:37 PM
Some people just don't understand how things like that affect a child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:39 PM
That is just sad
caligirl7613
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:11 PM
Even If she doesn't know her dad very well/ much even at 4 she knows she came from him and part of him is on her. I'm sure when her mom says stuff like that it makes the little girl wonder if her mom really loves her or if she is "bad" like her father etc

Quoting Anonymous: It is sad,by the way the little girl put her head down she loves her daddy. I felt so bad for her.

Quoting caligirl7613: I see stuff like that all the time. Even with some of my family members and friends. Its sad
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)