Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my kids dad lied to me.. never again:(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 126 Replies
I feel so dumb. The situation is that last thanksgiving SO lost his job. Well, he had no money. I had a little saved up from 2013 . So I have been paying for everything until last week.. when his tax refund came. Well,I had also worked, gone to school in 2013 so I had a tax refund as well. I have 3 kids, 2 of them by SO. The older ones father died in '99. So I only claimed myself. SO filed a seperate return and claimed all 3 kids.. so I got back a little over 600$ and SO got back well over $8000. The conditions I set with him for letting him claim all the kids, and me none, were that he give me about 700$ dollars and buy everything the kids needed. He agreed. Dumb idea. He did buy the kids some clothes and diapers, about $500 worth. I asked for my money, he got mad saying he paid the rent and bought some things, he cant give me any money because he "only has about $5000 left and he needs it, and I still have my 600$ left. Wow, considering I buy all the groceries and take care of the baby all day, have tons of bills, while he sits on his ass all day and does nothing, wont even look for another job.. just today he bought himself 140$ shoes, yet cant afford to give me what he promised. Then we argued about it and he throwds one of his older shoes at the wall angrily (not the new ones) so when he wasnt looking I hid the shoe. I changed the password to the internet I have been paying 80$ a month for, so he cant use it. The bill is overdue so unless he wants to pay it, he wont have it. He got mad, oh well. Im frustrated, because he lied to me, I should have just claimed my older son and not trusted him.. im just feeling so depressed.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:50 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:51 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:51 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:51 PM
2 moms liked this
What are you going to do to change the situation?
Idntreallycare
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:52 PM
3 moms liked this

If you want opinions, here's mine: being immature (like changing the password and hiding shoes) won't make anything better. If anything, it's going to lead to another fight

mommieof38829
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:52 PM
You shouldn't have left him claim the kids sorry
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:52 PM
5 moms liked this
Quoting Anonymous: What are you going to do to change the situation?
get a job and leave this idiot behind...:(
lunyuny
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:53 PM
He needs to go
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:54 PM
Quoting Idntreallycare:

If you want opinions, here's mine: being immature (like changing the password and hiding shoes) won't make anything better. If anything, it's going to lead to another fight

what should I do then? This is so unfair.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)