Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So tired of being tired?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
If anyone recognizes the situation oh well but I'm going anon.

I'm on heavy medication (not pain meds, preventive meds) they make me very tired. Dd is pretty self sufficient for an almost 6 yr old too. Today was my 2nd day back to work until I go in for brain surgery & I'm so tired. We stopped for subway after work & she got off the school bus. A couple hours later she wanted a snack, I got it for her but it felt like I had to rip myself off the couch. I'm laying on the couch zoning & watching tv. Standing makes me dizzy so I haven't cooked much. Dd has been eating a lot of sandwiches & such. I'm glad she likes raw veggies & fruits. I'm sure this is mild compared to how I'll feel after surgery & I'm home to recover. But I should have help my first week or 2 home between my mom & dh taking off work. I just feel guilt for being so tired & unfocused. I can hardly focus on what dd says to me lately & I can't give her the quality of attention she normally gets. Just wanted to get my feelings out. Thanks for reading
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:22 PM
Blah. I hope I don't get myself too down
mamaninny
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:26 PM
You're doing what you can, which is all that you can do. You shouldn't feel the way you do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:06 PM
I know :/ feelings suck. I'm trying the best I can & dh is trying to be helpful but he works overnight & I don't want to have to worry about him falling asleep going to or from work

Quoting mamaninny: You're doing what you can, which is all that you can do. You shouldn't feel the way you do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:32 PM
Attention seeking bump :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)