Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DD beat Daddy

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:36 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

So while putting my 33lbs 6yr DD to bed tonight we were playing around a bit. Her and daddy play fight all the time. She eats healthly and drinks lots of milk just so she can get stronger then daddy and win. Well tonight Daddy took georgie (DD's stuffy her FAVORITE STUFFY!!) and was pretended that he was going to keep georgie......well DD attacked. She grabbed onto daddy and put him in a chocker hold and brought daddy DOWN!! He was on the bed and down for the count instantly. DD told daddy that no one takes her georgie ever and that he deserved to lose for thinking he could have georgie. lol.

So needless to say we have no fears of her defending herself. For such a small little girl she is strong and smart. Daddy says he can't let her win anymore now that she can fight back for real. Now she is a very good girl and doesn't fight with anyone but daddy she knows thats the rules and that she can only fight with daddy and has never had any issues with anyone else ever.

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:37 PM

Put her in martial arts. Channel that aggression into a practical art and give her the gift of self-respect and self-discipline as well.

I've been in MA for half of my life. It's worth it.

SciFiMama91
by 🎨Crafty Pants🎨 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:39 PM

Awe that's cute. DS and I love to wrestle and he's actually pretty strong. I'm actually putting him in wrestling at the end of the year.

Renilia
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Daddy was just saying that he thinks shes ready for martial arts classes now. We have held back since she is so small for her age and didn't want to risk her getting hurt, plus she just recovered from intense surgery she had in December. But I think she will be just fine. She wants to get a belt like her older step-sister (she only got a white belt before she quit).

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Put her in martial arts. Channel that aggression into a practical art and give her the gift of self-respect and self-discipline as well.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this

yeah, she'll be fine. she sounds like a little ass-kicker ;)

Quoting Renilia:

Daddy was just saying that he thinks shes ready for martial arts classes now. We have held back since she is so small for her age and didn't want to risk her getting hurt, plus she just recovered from intense surgery she had in December. But I think she will be just fine. She wants to get a belt like her older step-sister (she only got a white belt before she quit).

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8.gif
AVE SATANAS!
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:48 PM

You know I never thought of this but that might help my daughter. She's 3 and is very. . .fiesty as I call it lol. She will tackle her brother and is quite strong. I might have to look into martial arts for her.  Is 3 too young though?

Quoting OwlNuggets:

"You start to look like what you believe" -Switchfoot

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:50 PM

Our Kenpo studio offers a class for tots ages 3-5. :O

I'd call around and see. We don't come in until after their class is over, but the kids seem to have a good time :)

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

You know I never thought of this but that might help my daughter. She's 3 and is very. . .fiesty as I call it lol. She will tackle her brother and is quite strong. I might have to look into martial arts for her.  Is 3 too young though?

AVE SATANAS!
tiniowien
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting OwlNuggets:

I loved it 

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll have to look around. Thanks :)

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Our Kenpo studio offers a class for tots ages 3-5. :O

I'd call around and see. We don't come in until after their class is over, but the kids seem to have a good time :)

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

"You start to look like what you believe" -Switchfoot

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:53 PM

why'd you stop? It's never too late to get back into it. I'm too pregnant to do anything but participate in the stretches but eventually I'll get to do more again :)

Quoting tiniowien:

I loved it 

AVE SATANAS!
tiniowien
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:54 PM

Quoting OwlNuggets:

why'd you stop? It's never too late to get back into it. I'm too pregnant to do anything but participate in the stretches but eventually I'll get to do more again :)

Quoting tiniowien:

I loved it 

It costs to much here 

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)