Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Comic Con

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

Question:  What tickets do I need to buy?? I want to be able to get pictures with and autographs from whoever I want, so do I need special VIP tickets or just the regular 1 day ticket?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:50 PM

each selection should describe what is it for..... I would think for the pic/auto perks you need the VIP ones.  Good luck.

falloutboy
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:51 PM
There are still tickets available?! brb.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:55 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

each selection should describe what is it for..... I would think for the pic/auto perks you need the VIP ones.  Good luck.

I read about a few different options, but the basic one doesn't say anything about pics/autographs. So can I still get them? Why pay admission if I can't get pic and such?

I've never been to anything like this so i have no clue how this works. I just assumed I could pay admission and then walk around and stand in lines to meet all the cool people I see. Is that not how it works? :-/

.lovemybebes.
by :) on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:56 PM
I heard those suckers sell out so quick. Good luck if you find some.
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting frndlyfn:

I read about a few different options, but the basic one doesn't say anything about pics/autographs. So can I still get them? Why pay admission if I can't get pic and such?

I've never been to anything like this so i have no clue how this works. I just assumed I could pay admission and then walk around and stand in lines to meet all the cool people I see. Is that not how it works? :-/

I have never been to one so I am presuming the basic admission tickets are just to walk around the exhibits and see people but not actually meet them or get a picture of you with them.

The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:05 PM

Some people (usually the big names) you have to buy tickets to go into their panel. Others you can access with the entry ticket...but you will have to pay for autographs, pics, etc. either way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Denver Comic con does it differently. You can purchase tickets for certain stars at the con but for A listers (last year was William Shatner) you had to purchase before hand and they went fast! This year the Dr Who from like 1984-88 will be there ds is so excited!
Renilia
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:07 PM

This was my first thought as well LOL. I haven't gone in 7 years!! It's so much fun.

Quoting falloutboy: There are still tickets available?! brb.

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:07 PM
They're sold out. I but mine almost a year in advanced.
falloutboy
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:13 PM
I just checked and they're going on sale "sometime spring 2014"

Quoting Elle.tea.22: They're sold out. I but mine almost a year in advanced.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN