Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

25 weeks pregnant and feeling AWFUL

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
my head is pounding, I've felt weak and crummy since yesterday and today I've been propped on the couch with tons of pillows all day because my pelvic area and lower back are killing me :( I just feel awful and can't be off the couch for more than a few minutes without feeling sick and faint. I have to work 10 hours on my feet all day tomorrow :( :(
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Go to l&d, that's how my sisters preterm labor started, they got it stopped but just barely.
smorgan865
by Emerald Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:59 PM

Get a belly brace, something that sort of holds your belly up so there is less downward pressure.

I started having horrible pains and stuff around 24ish weeks or so. It felt better when I "held" my belly up, the band was a lifesaver (until maybe 34 or 36 weeks where I was carring sooooo low that nothing helped. LOL)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:01 PM

hugs

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:01 PM

Have you talked to a doctor or nurse about how you're feeling? There's nothing wrong with being extra careful while pregnant....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:02 PM
I just ordered one today after talking to my midwife about my round ligament pain and pelvic pressure. its this POUNDING headache and weak/faint feeling that's really got me laid up :/

Quoting smorgan865:

Get a belly brace, something that sort of holds your belly up so there is less downward pressure.

I started having horrible pains and stuff around 24ish weeks or so. It felt better when I "held" my belly up, the band was a lifesaver (until maybe 34 or 36 weeks where I was carring sooooo low that nothing helped. LOL)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:04 PM
I actually had a midwife app this morning. I wasn't feeling anything like I am now. just really tired and sore which is why she told me to get a support band. As the day goes on I just feel horrible and worse and worse.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Have you talked to a doctor or nurse about how you're feeling? There's nothing wrong with being extra careful while pregnant....

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:05 PM

ooh girl, I've got a low-lying placenta myself and I'm considerably further along than you and I thought they were NUTS for suggesting the support band. I'll admit, it's ugly as sin and I feel like a sumo wrestler but it REALLY did help relieve some of the lower pain I was feeling. get one!

Quoting Anonymous: I actually had a midwife app this morning. I wasn't feeling anything like I am now. just really tired and sore which is why she told me to get a support band. As the day goes on I just feel horrible and worse and worse.
Quoting OwlNuggets:

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8.gif
AVE SATANAS!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:09 PM
yeah I ordered one as soon as I got home. lol. my placenta is low and directly in front (anterior) so im wondering if that's why im feeling so much pressure?

Quoting OwlNuggets:

ooh girl, I've got a low-lying placenta myself and I'm considerably further along than you and I thought they were NUTS for suggesting the support band. I'll admit, it's ugly as sin and I feel like a sumo wrestler but it REALLY did help relieve some of the lower pain I was feeling. get one!

Quoting Anonymous: I actually had a midwife app this morning. I wasn't feeling anything like I am now. just really tired and sore which is why she told me to get a support band. As the day goes on I just feel horrible and worse and worse.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Mmmhmmm!!! My hips hurt like a sonofabitch and I tend to waddle without realizing. Sometimes he pushes down so hard I feel like I might pee myself.

Quoting Anonymous: yeah I ordered one as soon as I got home. lol. my placenta is low and directly in front (anterior) so im wondering if that's why im feeling so much pressure?

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8.gif
AVE SATANAS!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)