Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

triple murder..so sad..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

Mobile Photo

http://www.9news.com/story/news/local/2014/03/10/canon-city-police-investigating-triple-homicide/6251427/

CLICKY ON PAGE 2..
This is my dad's cousin and her kids. He killed the kids and the mom with a knife and hammer... then he tied the 16 yr old girl to a chair..brutally raped and beat her...and went to sleep. She managed to escape and call police..she didn't know everyone else was dead. I'm sure if she wouldn't have got away he would have killed her after his nap. We don't think the mom knew he was a sex offender....
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
strongforthem
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:01 PM
That's just horrifying =(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:53 PM

:( This is where I live. Its really sad. She was a really nice lady and I dont think she knew either. Sweet  children . I hope that piece of shit gets the death penalty 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
We need something worse than the death penalty..they all suffered so bad...

Quoting Anonymous:

:( This is where I live. Its really sad. She was a really nice lady and I dont think she knew either. Sweet  children . I hope that piece of shit gets the death penalty 

readyforhim
by Emerald Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:03 PM

these stories are so disturbing.

I always wonder how long do these men have sexual thoughts of the girls they end up abusing?

Scary.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:05 PM

WHY do women think they "have" to have  a man so they hook up with ANYthing male who gives them the least bit of attention? WHY?   I despair.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:06 PM
They're your cousins too. How sad.
Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:07 PM

That's terrible! Clicky? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:07 PM
I'm not sure of the exact relationship..if it was pretty new..or what..but I'm sure she didn't know he was a sex offender. He was registered at his uncle's address.
Either way...her and all of her children paid the ultimate price for a bad decision..

Quoting Anonymous:

WHY do women think they "have" to have  a man so they hook up with ANYthing male who gives them the least bit of attention? WHY?   I despair.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:08 PM
Prayers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:09 PM
I'm not too close to that side of the family..but still..I have kids about the same age and it's just horrible that someone can do something like that.

Quoting Anonymous: They're your cousins too. How sad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)