Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I'm 2 weeks pregnant...really?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Says this girl at work, but if you want to get technical at 2 weeks fertilization has just occurred since your LMP is included in weeks gestation so with a positive test it's probably a bit more but still...So she's walking around work with her back arched and her hands on it walking around with the 9 month waddle, she can't stand for more than 5 minutes and apparently pregnancy makes it ok to kick back and text wih your feet on the wall and you have the audacity to tell me to do your work for you! What??! My water broke 5 minutes after I finished a patient exam at work and I never complained, never took a day off, and never left early. I may be a bitch but I have zero sympathy, it is getting on my last nerve & everyone else we work with. I feel better now!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
svolkov
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:08 PM
Everyone is different. Annoying maybe but oh well. Also each pregnancy is different too
ConnorsMommy21
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:10 PM

She sucks, here's a bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:12 PM

bad

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:12 PM

Here's some squishy poop thrown towards her head

TrouserMouse
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm hoping that I'm a couple of weeks pregnant...lol.

Some people are just morons. It's a part of life.
SnapShotMama
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Yikes...I feel sorry for the dad o.O
I'm almost 23 weeks and still do everything and them some...yes I do the waddle at times but Braxton hicks suck butt lol always laugh at ladies who act like they might as well be in labor when there not even a month along. I had one chick telling me her baby was kicking...she was 5 weeks..... xD
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:22 PM
Lol, sounds like she was gassy. I feel sorry for the dad too, if only he ha known what he was getting into 2 month ago when he met her!

Quoting SnapShotMama: Yikes...I feel sorry for the dad o.O
I'm almost 23 weeks and still do everything and them some...yes I do the waddle at times but Braxton hicks suck butt lol always laugh at ladies who act like they might as well be in labor when there not even a month along. I had one chick telling me her baby was kicking...she was 5 weeks..... xD
SnapShotMama
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:24 PM
Oh dear god -_- this is a split custody waiting to happen.....yikes!

Quoting Anonymous: Lol, sounds like she was gassy. I feel sorry for the dad too, if only he ha known what he was getting into 2 month ago when he met her!

firebird78
by JKL's mom on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:30 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 19, 2014 at 12:49 AM
Bumping

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)