Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teenage girls videotape violent harassment of autistic boy.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 155 Replies

Mobile Photo

Evil, ugly, stupid cunts. This is where I live, I know these families. Makes me sick after getting past the shock.

The St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office said 17-year-old Lauren Bush and an unnaned 15-year-old girl - both students at Chopticon High School in Morganza, Maryland - recorded the assaults against the autistic 16-year-old victim on their cell phones.

Footage shows the suspects force the teen to walk on a partially frozen pond, which resulted in him falling through the ice several times.

Each time, police said, the suspects refused to help the boy out of the frigid water.

Sheriff Tim Cameron told ABC7 that the allegations leveled against the girls are among the most disturbing he has dealt with in his career.

He says that several times between December and February, the suspects preyed on the victim – assaulting him with a knife, kicking him in the groin, dragging him by the hair, coercing him to engage in a sex act with an animal, and forcing him to walk on the partially frozen pond.

‘Another video depicts the male on an icy pond being told to continue to walk out further, actually falling in the water several times and pulling himself out,’ said Cameron.

Bush, who lives in a rural part of the county south of Mechanicsville, knew the victim well, according to investigators.

Both girls are students at Chopticon High School in Morganza, Maryland

Police say the girls have admitted to videotaping the incidents, but officials are still trying to figure out why.

'Who could harbor this ill will to do something so completely heinous?' said Cameron. 'I don't know. It's hard to fathom, really".
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nicole.mazer
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:12 PM

Wow. How sad. What evil girls.

TrouserMouse
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:12 PM
9 moms liked this
It seems that everyone that is mentally disturbed and harms others always has creepy fucking eyes. Her eyes are so close together that they are almost touching.
Teeshann
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:12 PM

just disgusting.

AccioJessie
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:12 PM
Nasty girls.
I hope they never find love or get the joy of having children.

Sadly they will probably get both.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:13 PM

omg, these girls need help!

LostInMyMind
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:13 PM

Its people like that who turn into murderers... thats some big bull shit they deserve what ever is comming to them..

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Well now she has managed to ruin her pretty little cushy life, that of her entire family.  Not only that but she ultimately was her own undoing.

I am just thankful that poor boy will no longer have to deal with the abuse silently and justice will be served.

Foolynroo2
If you are reading this - I think you're a Cunt
Yesterday at 9:12 PM
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:15 PM

That's what most people indigenous to MD look like.

Quoting TrouserMouse: It seems that everyone that is mentally disturbed and harms others always has creepy fucking eyes. Her eyes are so close together that they are almost touching.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:15 PM
it's pathetic but truthfully its society today. thank all the snarky people who think its fun to pick on others, they are the ones convincing society its okay because hey they find it funny, it doesn't matter who they hurt.
rfhsure
by beast mode on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I've noticed this too. Peoples eyes say a lot about them. It would be interesting to do an actual study regarding certain physical features in relation to certain behaviors. I wonder if people with specific tendencies tend to have specific characteristics. I know I've heard things about finger length, hand shape, things like that and relationships to sexual behaviors. Could all be coincidence though.

Quoting TrouserMouse: It seems that everyone that is mentally disturbed and harms others always has creepy fucking eyes. Her eyes are so close together that they are almost touching.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)