Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unfreakinbelievable

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
I'm the one who's posted about the house from hell we inherited from my husbands ex. The house that she allowed the dogs to shit and piss in. She's also the one pissed that we won't stop cleaning to take the kids to the zoo or something.

Today takes the cake though. She moved into a rental home that didn't furnish a fridge so since there were 2 in the house she took the newest one that was in the garage. She left the disgusting 20 year old fridge for us.

When she got to the rental home she hooked up the fridge and it wasn't working and 3 days later it's still not working and she has no money and because of bad decisions she has no credit either.

She had the balls to call up my husband and tell him that I need to let her use my lowes card to buy a fridge. She promises she will pay the bill.

Of course my husband told her no but damn does she have the nerve to ask that.

We were already thinking about buying a new fridge so I might dip into the savings to buy a really nice fridge for us and give her the old one just so I don't have to clean that damn thing.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:43 PM
BUMP!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:55 PM
I can't vent to my husband about this, I need to vent on here.
Bethsunshine
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:56 PM
Is she just completely insane?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:56 PM
She sounds like a brat.

And you are definitely ungrateful.
Willow_Phoenix
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Wow. That is freaking sick and twisted. Why did you get the house from your hubby's ex? I'm not sure I understand that part. It sounds like she is a thoughtless person.

Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:00 PM

This. 

Quoting Bethsunshine: Is she just completely insane?

ShellLea
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I think I would buy myself a new fridge and let her know I was putting the old one on the curb on whatever day and that she could pick it up then if she wanted ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:02 PM
How am I ungreatful?

Quoting Anonymous: She sounds like a brat.

And you are definitely ungrateful.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:02 PM
What world does she live in?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:03 PM
The loan is in my husbands name. When they divorced he allowed her to keep the house under the condition she pay the mortgage. She hasn't in 6 months so we have to take it over.

Quoting Willow_Phoenix:

Wow. That is freaking sick and twisted. Why did you get the house from your hubby's ex? I'm not sure I understand that part. It sounds like she is a thoughtless person.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)