Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Needing support. I'm worried UPDATE UPDATE AGAIN

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm 33w4d but baby is measuring 35w. Yesterday the doc said I'm losing my plug and had some red discharge. No big deal. Well today I've noticed alot of decreased movement, more contractions, and some bleeding. I have laid on my left side, drank cols drinks, ate ice chips, taken a warm bath. Still bleeding some and contractions. Baby is moving a little now but I'm concerned. It's almost midnight and I asked DH what I should do and he said if I was actually concerned then I would've gone hours ago. I really wanted to try all avenues. It's just strange. Last night I had a headache,some swelling and broke out in a fever. Then this today with a headache. Aaahhhh

Please don't be rude. If you are , then keep going.

Update
I'm at L&D. They are about to get me hooked up And checked.
I also have question. I don't know if my water broke while in the bath last night. I noticed a small gush and there were tiny little black hairs floating. Like a lot of them. What does ruptured membranes look like?

Update 2
They told me I wasn't bleeding and I was at 1cm. But I was having tons of contractions with a low grade 99.2 fever. They sent me home.
Do have a yeast infection but was given no meds. Was asked if I thought my water broke and told the lady about the gushes from the bath. She said oh well. I'm at home in bed still contracting. If things get worse then im going to the city an hour away.

Small but consistent contractions.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:01 AM
3 moms liked this
Your husband is an ass. You should go to the hospital if you're concerned. I believe in instincts. If baby is fine, then you can rest easy.
Angelmevans
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:02 AM
Call your obgyn and go in for an appt. it may be nothing but at least you will be able to have the peace if mind.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:03 AM
I'd go in just to make sure everything is alright
Bubsy
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:03 AM

Please tell your husband to be more supportive and not such a dick! I don't have any advice other than that, I'm only pregnant with my first, but here's a bump for you. Hugs, mama! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:03 AM
I think you should plant something in his ass and you get to the hospital. God what a douche.
Indianamomto4
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:03 AM

Don't wait around....at least call your OB and find out if he/she thinks you need to be checked. Good Luck!

texasgirl77
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:04 AM
For peace of mind, I'd go get checked. It's not something I'd want to ignore, just in case. I'm sure everything's fine but always better safe than sorry. Update if you go in!
opal10161973
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:04 AM

I had a UTI the week before I gave birth.  It felt similar to that and I went in.  Safe than sorry, Darlin.

brittybby2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:05 AM

I'd be in the hospital, honestly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:09 AM
Your dh is an ass. What kind of logic is that? Hasn't he ever heard of symptoms getting worse? Or symptoms being concerning because of the duration they been going on?

You know your body and if something doesn't feel right then get checked. Better to be safe then sorry good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN