Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thought of going to a BAR but ended up in Target! heartbreak, disappointments... do you

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:12 AM
  • 20 Replies

Just decided to pick up some food stuffs and snacks.  I'm eating my pains away and drinking some vodka at HOME.   

Do you talk to your husband about the things that disappoints you with regards to your relationship?  I sent him a message since he is always away.  He saw my message but didn't reply.  Didn't even call me tonight.  Don't know if it's to give me space or he's already hooking up with someone.  

We are a blended family and I told him that I don't feel like I am his family now.  He barely spends time with me and our toddler. Dont' know where our relationship is headed.  I also do everything ALL chores at home and also my kids.  He doesn't help out at home, not even the duties that are meant to be done by the man. 

When I try to talk to him and discuss things, he starts to raise his voice and criticize me instead of sticking to the issue at hand.  

by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:14 AM

That is terrible. I am so sorry you are going through that!

It sounds like you need to find someone that makes YOU happy and leave him behind..

*Hugs*

mudwrap
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:29 AM

thank you.  I wish it was that easy to leave.  I've thought about it leaving and then we will be ok again.  Maybe I just wish for too much. 

Quoting Halfdeafmommy:

That is terrible. I am so sorry you are going through that!

It sounds like you need to find someone that makes YOU happy and leave him behind..

*Hugs*

TemptingFate
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I am sorry. I know I can always voice any concerns I have and he will listen and respond.
TemptingFate
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:32 AM
Also, I love target.
mudwrap
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:37 AM

wow... really? how do you guys talk? what do you say? Sometimes I wonder and blame myself.  Maybe it's how I say it.  

Quoting TemptingFate: I am sorry. I know I can always voice any concerns I have and he will listen and respond.

TemptingFate
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:39 AM
I don't really know how to explain it. We just mesh so well.
But never blame yourself. He's obviously not pulling his weight in the relationship and that isn't fair to you, or your child.

Quoting mudwrap:

wow... really? how do you guys talk? what do you say? Sometimes I wonder and blame myself.  Maybe it's how I say it.  

Quoting TemptingFate: I am sorry. I know I can always voice any concerns I have and he will listen and respond.

mudwrap
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:41 AM

Quoting TemptingFate: Also, I love target.

haha! yeah.  the woman ahead of me came in for a pack of gums and ended up with $350 worth of stuffs!  I was good. I only paid $15.

TemptingFate
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:44 AM
Ha! That would so be me. Lol!!

Quoting mudwrap:

Quoting TemptingFate: Also, I love target.

haha! yeah.  the woman ahead of me came in for a pack of gums and ended up with $350 worth of stuffs!  I was good. I only paid $15.

mudwrap
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:52 AM

yes that's how I feel. That he's not being fair.  But he doesn't hear me. 

Quoting TemptingFate: I don't really know how to explain it. We just mesh so well. But never blame yourself. He's obviously not pulling his weight in the relationship and that isn't fair to you, or your child.
Quoting mudwrap:

TemptingFate
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:59 AM
I am so sorry. Every one deserves someone who is a partner 100%. I know it's hard but I saw you mention that you want to leave but you keep thinking things will get better and they never do. Maybe that's you sign that you should leave. Make a life for yourself and your child. Then find that person that is as 100% in the relationship as you are. You deserve that.

Quoting mudwrap:

yes that's how I feel. That he's not being fair.  But he doesn't hear me. 

Quoting TemptingFate: I don't really know how to explain it. We just mesh so well.
But never blame yourself. He's obviously not pulling his weight in the relationship and that isn't fair to you, or your child.

Quoting mudwrap:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)