Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just found out my 18yr. old .....UPDATE 2

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 557 Replies
1 mom liked this
Is pregnant. Took her to the gyno. appt. today and she sent us down the street to an Ob. I would like to see her go away to a home to have they baby and give it up. Her father told her he would pay for an abortion which I am against. I think that she is going to keep the baby and it makes me so mad! She is only going to be 19 when she has it!! I gave her the name of the home and she got so mad at me and told me she would rather have an abortion then give it up!! but I think she is going to keep it!
sorry its jumbled I'm venting!

update:
She just got mad and yelled at me telling me I was f***king bible thumping nuts. Told me she was having the baby and to get over it. She left. I'm going to have a unwed teen mother for a daughter, she is living in sin. I wish you could still do shot gun wedding's

update 2 page 55:
She just came to my house packing up a bunch of her belongings I was in my room across the hall and could hear her talking on the phone apparently she is leaving her boyfriends apartment and going to her dads house.. her dad doesn't live there he has been staying with his Secretary. well anywho when DD was on the phone I over heard that her BF took another girl out on a date and now she is all upset. What did she think was going to happen? He still wants her to have this baby! They need to figure this out! Either get married or give the baby up!!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cntrdmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:43 AM
3 moms liked this
Sorry. I'm sure that's really hard but do your best to be there for her even though you don't agree with her. Good luck
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:43 AM
31 moms liked this

She's 18. You can't force her to do anything now. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:43 AM
24 moms liked this
She's 18, it's not your decision, back off!
tpalvado
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:43 AM
11 moms liked this

She is an adult. It's her choice if she wants to have the baby and there is nothing you or your dh can do about it. You should support her decision no matter what it might be

Pnukey
by Jenn on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:44 AM

GL with that. Does she live with you or her dad?

snowpeasmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:44 AM
21 moms liked this
There are still homes like that???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
"Keep it"... Like "mommy, I found this puppy; can I keep it?" She's young.., is the father involved?
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:44 AM
She is an adult, why would she go away to a home? Do you plan to support her despite your feelings?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LNLMommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:44 AM
22 moms liked this

she's 18..I mean why not support your daughter instead of trying to force her to do what YOU want her to do? Having a baby is not the end of the world

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:45 AM
5 moms liked this
She's 18 and I'm surprised there are still homes like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)