Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

boobs are not just meant for babies....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 211 Replies
4 moms liked this
Whether nursing women like it or not, breasts are sexual things. The world will not and should not cater to when your child is hungry, thats your job.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:01 PM
21 moms liked this
Uh breasts are meant for feeding babies. It's the whole reason women have breasts. Society makes it a sexual things. But what exactly is your point anyway?
LuvmyAiden
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:02 PM
7 moms liked this

Of course boobs have more than one application. However from a scientific standpoint they were created to nurse babies. And nursing in public should not be an issue since most low cut shirts show more breast tissue than a nursing mom. It's not like you can see her nipple!

motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:03 PM
15 moms liked this

I never asked the world to cater to me. I asked the world to mind its own business.

They can be sexual things, but their primary function is feeding babies. It's sad that no one bats an eye at a woman displaying her breasts to sell underwear or to run around in a skimpy bikini (which really is about sex), but they freak out if a mother feeds her child.

doodasmomma
by Anita on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:03 PM
4 moms liked this

No, society has made them sexual things. Biologically, they are for the baby. I'm not going to cater to you just because you like looking at boobs. (General you)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:03 PM
3 moms liked this
Umm no society doesnt make breasts sexual, the fact that a mans brain is psychologically wired to find a womans breasts sexy is what makes them sexual. The point is they are both, whether people want to believe it or not.

Quoting Anonymous: Uh breasts are meant for feeding babies. It's the whole reason women have breasts. Society makes it a sexual things. But what exactly is your point anyway?
harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:03 PM
7 moms liked this
Shhh, quiet time.
Elyssa414
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:04 PM
4 moms liked this
Lol. Yes they are. It's the reason all mammals have mammary glands and nipples... To feed our offspring.

The only reason we even have sexual desires is to propagate our species, which we then have the equipment in place to feed and sustain them...
LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:04 PM
2 moms liked this

The fact that the whole human body is alternately sexuality and deemed imperfect is the reason we have so many people with image issues, low self esteem and a host of other problems. 

It's a body.  Everyone has one. It's only an issue because people make it one, with their outdated thoughts on modesty and morality.

Seeing a mother feed her child is a beautiful thing, whether it's from a breast or from a bottle. 

It's people like you that make the world ugly.

PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

What an awesome discovery!

MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I <3 bewbs!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)